Linen Pants..

June 16, 2015











Happy Tuesday everyone! Recently I have been really wanting to try out Linen pants! I have been seeing them around on the web and around the area locally! Soo today I decided to go for it and style a pair for the blog! First off these pants are fantastic so comfortable and breathable, that's such a biggie for me! I can officially say that Linen pants are a go-to for me this summer! How are you all feeling about Linen pants this summer!? Happy Tuesday everyone hope you all have a fabulous day!
xoxo,Victoria
Shop the Post:
Pants- Old ( Simular here)
Tee- Gap 
Shoes- Kohls // now on super sale!
Bracelets- Bourbon and Bowties 
Sunnies- Chloe
Necklaces- Kendra Scoot , C Wonder

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute look V - reminds me of Newport chic which is ALWAYS a great thing!

    K.xo
    http://www.rarelytakenseriously.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pants and that bag's color is lovely!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those white pants! looking super chic!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. love the color of your clutch!

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of colour with the white pants. Keep it up!

    Ashley | www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that clutch! It adds the PERFECT pop!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  7. White linen trousers are a must have for every wardrobe :) Love this outfit!

    www.kayteevivienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clutch!
    xo /2014/07/resort.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, SO cute! Love it from head to toe, darling!
    Sending you much love & Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look sweetie! That is a great pop of color! :)

    I invite you to check out my latest post and I would love to hear your thoughts too! 😉

    Diana Bryant
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com – Web

    ReplyDelete