Summer Obsession

June 8, 2015

Summer Obsession

Happy Monday everyone, hoping you all had a refreshing and wonderful weekend! Today I decided to switch things up and put together a little inspiration! Since the first day of summer will be getting here shortly I thought what's better than to put together what I am currently craving for summer!  I mean are we all drooling over Sophia Webster shoes? Recently those have been my absolute favorites! Pineapple's and other summer flirty prints have been my obsession! What are you all currently obsessing over for summer??
 Happy Monday everyone! 
                            xoxo,Victoria                              

13 comments:

  1. Oh i love that orange sling bag
    So cute
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute summer pieces! I seriously need those heels!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flamingo design of the bag!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab picks! The lemon wedge bag is adorable!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are such great must haves for summer! I'm dying over the lemon wedge clutch, as I basically am loving all fruity prints this season.
    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love that flamingo bag and romper! So cute!
    http://smittensophie.com/
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday, lovely! This is too cute! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it :)

    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these summer picks, lady!
    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are so cute! I love that floral romper!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore that Kate Spade lemon bag :) I saw it in the store and fell in love with it.
    V.
    http://pancakesinbed.com NYC travel and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete