Nordstrom Sale Picks!

July 13, 2015


Happy Monday everyone! 
Today I am pulling together my top Nordstrom Sale Picks! I always love the Nordstrom sale in years past I have bought amazing things from this sale! This year is no exception all wonderful fall picks to help transition your wardrobe! (Is that horrible we are already talking about fall???) This time around i'm gushing because hunters are on the sale this time around! I really want to invest in another pair! And how gorg is that wine colored Rebecca Mini Mac!? What are some of your picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
xoxo,Victoria 
Shop the sale here


14 comments:

  1. Wow awesome finds, I love the look of hunter boots! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these choices! Nordstom is amazing.
    www.blissfuldreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nordy Sales are always amazing! Great picks! That Kate Spade wallet!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all your picks and highly suggest getting the hunter boots - i wear mine all the time! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monday sales....who can resist them. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the anniversary sale, great picks.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely picks victoria! that brown bag is really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of your picks! I'm obsessed with that poncho in the top left corner even though I'm sweating just looking at it! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great picks girl!! I am staying away from the Nordstrom sale for now as too much goodness is dangerous but I'll dream til ready in a few weeks!!! I hope your week is off to a great start!!! ;-)

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your picks! I don't have a card so I guess I am going to have to wait =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete