Back to School with Nature Balance Foods!

August 31, 2015









































Literally what is better than a healthy wonderful snack when we are on the go? 
Being that now I am in college and constantly on the go I really don't want to be loading down on foods that aren't so good for me. I was so happy when I stumbled upon Nature Balance Foods! They literally have it all.

When I first came across Natural Balance Foods I fell in love with the Dairy free and vegan part of it. These bars are 100% natural and have no added sugars, syrups or any of that unwanted stuff! Of course they are also wheat, dairy and gluten free.
The Fruit and Nut bars are such a wonderful balance of sweet and yummy! Super soft and yummy and just so irresistible!

Currently I can say I am obsessed with all of the Chocolate Crunch ones! They are so yum a and just fantastic! The coco crunch has a very special place in my heart it is beyond delish! (Highly Recommend). Loving how I can just grab them and go! So fantastic!
Hope you all have a  fantastic Monday!
xoxo,Victoria
Shop - Fruit and Nut Bars

-Thanks so much to Natural Balance foods for sending me these yummy bars! 

26 comments:

  1. I've never tried these bars and now I'm tempted to do so! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bars like this you can grab on the go! These sound so yummy!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried these before but they sound amazing! The cocoa delight sounds so yummy!!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! Of course chocolate crunch sounds the best to me too.

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights - Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off you look adorable. K I hear lots of people talk about these but never once seen them haha. All the flavours sound so good! :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTEST COED EVER!!!!! Yes you are!!! Happy Monday!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bars sound yummy. Love this top, it looks pretty on you. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am constantly on the lookout for healthy snacks for the office! I may just have to give these bars a try!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having healthy bars in my house/purse at all times. These look great and so perfect for long days at school. Love your look too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post dear! Love this so much.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so yummy! I have never tried them before! Love your top too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great snack to keep you fueled for the day ahead.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Victoria! How fun! I've never heard of these bars before but I am tempted to try these out! Are they yummy? Thanks for sharing, V!
    Happy Monday & Much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband is a huge snacker, and he loves these!

    http://rstyle.me/cz-n/bj648862e

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always keep a stack of bars at my desk to snack on! I haven't tried this brand yet tho!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these bars!! I eat them as my daily snack at work. :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. yummy those bars look so good, I have never heard of this brand before
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like to keep a bar on hand in my purse for those snack attacks! I haven't tried this brand yet, looks great.

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've tried them and they're so yummy! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try these, they sound yummy!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. These sound like the perfect but healthy treat! Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello gorgeous:D you look lovely:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the look of denim shorts with booties!! So cute!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete