Coral Charm!

August 18, 2015



















Hello everyone and a very happy Tuesday to you all! I am so sad that this week is my real last week of summer vacation! Monday I start college, I am beyond ready for this new chapter it is going to be so exciting! 
Since it really is the last week of summer for me, I decided to have some fun with a pretty shift dress. 
This has to be one of my favorite dresses I own, so versatile for summer! I even wore it to my college orientation, pretty much was the best choice I made all day! 
Ohh and how can I forget I finally am showing off my darling new kate spade bag I purchased at the beach! Beyond in love with this ladylike bag, I originally wanted this bag so bad and I finally came across it and couldn't resist!  
xoxo,Victoria 
P.s did you guys enter to win the prizes below on my instagram?? Giveaway ends the 18th at 6pm! 

19 comments:

  1. Victoria you look so great I love the look from head to toe :) What a great Monday look!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the breezy shirt dress- and yay for new chapters! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely shirt dress
    I love it
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shift dress and how you styled it with the accessories! So pretty. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo! Aren't shirt dresses the best?!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The turquoise accessories are so pretty with the coral button up shirt!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and classic bag! Great choice. :) are you starting your freshman year of college? It sounds like you have some exciting things starting this fall! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these two colors together - such a pretty combination!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so gorgeous on you! Love the color and it paired with the turquoise! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute outfit! I love the blue beads!

    Marina x | Marina-Simone

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color combination!!! You look great!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking so pretty in floral!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect!! I am so loving shirt dresses and this, in my favorite color, is perfection!! I love the turquoise beads! So pretty, such a lovely look! Hope you have an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this coral and turquoise combination together! Such a cute bag!!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  16. V, I love the bead necklace and that adorable pink shirt dress! So pretty, dear heart!
    Sending you much love, darling & have a great day!!
    XOXO, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty pale shade of coral! And I am loving the shirtdress trend!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete