Garden party!

August 20, 2015



















































Happy Thursday everyone! 
Since the end of summer is coming soon, I really wanted to do a post from my garden. Our family garden is a big one for us, we look forward to it every summer! Let me tell you a small city garden can produce a huge amount of food! We grow all out favorites tomatoes, peppers, kale and beans.
So sad to see summer starting to come to an end, this Friday I have my college move in! I am so very excited! Happy Thursday friends! 
xoxo,Victoria  

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Love these garden pics! Best vegetables are the home grown ones!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomatoes = salsaaaaaa time! :) Love these garden shots, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love keeping a garden in the summer! Such fun, summery pics!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have been wanting to plant a garden forever! Those tomatoes look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come to your garden party!! This is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this look!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute
    LOvin the dress

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete