My everyday classics

August 12, 2015



































Finally, we have made it to Wednesday, Yay!!! 
Welcome back everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! 

I know that this is kinda different than what recently I have been posting, but I felt today I needed to show a little of my on the go summer wardrobe. Yes, I still will be styling odd the shoulder dresses and neon rompers. ( it still is summer here at home). But sometimes change can be a beautiful little thing, especially with clothes! When I am running around in the summer especially when we hit august it can be super warm or super cool. I try to pick pieces that are flattering cool looking and tasteful! 

A white Oxford or any type of white shirt has always done that for me, I love white!! But I really don't enjoy scrubbing messes off from my white shirts! ( sad face) If anybody seriously has a great way of cleaning their whites please send that my way, I never can get my whites 100% perfect!

Don't worry Friday Ill be back with something bright and summery!!! Happy Wednesday everyone!! 
xoxo,Victoria 







22 comments:

  1. I love this off duty chic look
    Love the jeans too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity of this outfit! you can never go wrong with a white shirt. Hope you’re having a wonderful week so far! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect weekend casual look! I think we all wear things like this regularly whether or not it makes the blog. :) That is the perfect pair of ripped jeans.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crushing hard on this entire look!! Gorgeous from top to bottom! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic girl!!! You look perfect and I love this look! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the laid-back, cool look! And you still make it look polished!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a few good staple pieces as well and I always gravitate towards them. This outfit is great and I love a good white oxford blouse! You are looking so lovely and I love that bag!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect wardrobe pieces! I love how you pulled them together for an everyday look!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi V! I love those ripped denim and your LV bag! The denim trend is so big this season and I love it. You look gorge!
    PS: Love following you on IG now!
    Much love,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this classic look! The ripped jeans are so fun and I'm obsessed with those sunglasses!

    xo, Rachel
    www.ablondesmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the classic look and the nice purse adds a great touch.
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your key necklace, it's so pretty!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the distressed denim!!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. those jeans are amazing, love the cut, fit and details.

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love cool + basic looks like this- you look super chic, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorta obsessed with this look! I love your pants :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great summer casual look :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE those jeans! They look amazing!!

    mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete