My fall picks!

August 10, 2015

fall wish list


Cable knit sweater / Plaid shirt / J Crew hooded jacket, $235 / J Crew quilted vest, $160 / MANGO blue jeans, $62 / Topshop clothing / Glamorous a line skirt, $50 / Frame Denim skinny jeans / Tory Burch suede boots / Sam Edelman thigh high boots / Sophie Hulme leather handbag, $1,005 / Marc by Marc Jacobs backpacks bag / Chloé crossbody purse, $1,300 / Dressage Collection crossbody purse / Kate spade watch / Prabal Gurung scarve / Dorothy Perkins floppy hat, $22 / Plastic glasses / kate spade new york Gold Dots 17-Month Large Agenda / Hunter Original Tall Gloss Wellington Boots Pillar Box Red / kate spade new york Gold Stripe Thermal Mug

Hello, everyone!!! 
I am so happy to be back finally from the beach! It was such a fun and wonderful time, but I am excited to be back to blogging and regular everyday life!  
School is starting for me in a couple of weeks, so for me It feels like summer is ending so its time to get my fall gear out! I love fall literally it is my favorite season (sorry if you hate fall) but its just something that makes it my favorite! Back to college, these are some of my fall picks for this fall for college and just for the season! I am so beyond obsessed with the Jcrew puffer vest it is gorgeous! I own one and I am dying to expand my collection! Chunky knits is another obsession currently for fall, being comfortable is a big one for me! So happy to finally be home and to be back, wishing you all a wonderful start to the week!  
What are you guys obsessing over for fall? 
xoxo,Victoria 

21 comments:

  1. Such cool picks dear.
    I love the sunglasses and that cute backpack too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Hunters....such a classic. Speaking of, mine are 4yrs old. I may be in the market for a new pair. Thanks for the reminder. Loving the chunky knit & Adirondack jacket. Great finds.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Hunter boots and knit sweaters! I love wearing Barbour jackets, J. Crew excursion vests, and leather riding boots during fall.
    Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of Fall...but only because Winter follows (and I hate the snow). What I'm looking forward to pumpkin spice...everything!! candles, coffee, cake! mmmm. :)

    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I feel you about winter!!!! Totally agree so ready for Pumpkin everything!!! I was in a store the other day and they were making pumpkin flavored things and I was like dying!!! Happy Monday doll!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I say go for the suede skirt. ;) I want a chloe bag soooo badly!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I dont think I could even think about Fall yet, but I'm loving everything you're crushing on right now!! I think I need some great long sleeve shirts to layer with!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks. Love the chunky sweater. Need it stat.

    Xo Megan www.tfdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love winter clothes!! Jackets, coats, boots, sweaters... And in Spain the weather is REALLY hot!! Love this post :)
    xx
    www.onlybmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love all of your bag picks!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many amazing finds! I love those darker distressed jeans.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe fall is closing in on us!! Great picks, I especially love the button front mini skirt!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! As much as I don't want to admit it, I know I have start letting out of summer.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. red hunters are always a good call! great picks!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had one of each of these in my shopping bag right now!! Lol! You know how to pick em' pretty girl and I hope you have a great day!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im so excited for fall, mostly because I cant wait to wear boots again!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all of this! The scarf, hunters and mug are just too cute. You can never have too many puffer vest!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely picks, adore the shoes in the bottom corner! Have a lovely week xx

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love fall all these looks are so perfect for the upcoming season! :)

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ & bloglovin?
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way too many great things here! Those jeans and bags.... Ah, love them!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete