My fall must haves!

September 18, 2015

fall must haves

Chicwish crop shirt / J Crew pink t shirt / Chicnova Fashion stripe shirt / Brown trench coat, $35 / Chicwish trench coat / AG Adriano Goldschmied black skirt, $1,195 / Abercrombie & Fitch ripped jeans / Hunter boots / Pointed-toe boots / 3 1 Phillip Lim black leather purse / Kate spade jewelry / Ray-Ban dark sunglasses / Kate Spade tech accessory / Rusty felt hat, $23 / Red shawl / Yves Saint Laurent lips makeup / Burberry black blanket, $1,355


 Who all has been dreaming of cooler weather and PSL's beside me? Today I am sharing some super sweet picks for fall! I am currently obsessing over all things swede, still searching for that perfect skirt! How darling is these Kate Spade pieces obsessing over the watch right now! Blanket wraps are literally my obsession right now I already purchased one and know I need to purchase many more! Needless to say I am ready for fall! 
Happy Friday loves! 
xoxo,Victoria 

16 comments:

  1. You have such lovely taste! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the Fall picks girl!! Loving those stripes and boots!! Hope you had a great week beautiful, and I hope you have a glorious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute picks! I'm dreaming of PSLs but not the cooler weather!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the hunt for a perfect suede skirt too! So many great picks!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Phillip Lim bag was the best investment I've made! Love that bag for fall so much!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your fall must haves. The white cozy knit sweater would look so fab with the Beige coat. Thanks for the ideas. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the first time I visit your blog and like it very much! You have a great selection! I especially like the camel coat and striped tops! Have a nice weekend!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just reminded me that I need a new pair of rain boots!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some great picks lady!! I love that cape probably a little too much :)
    Happy Friday!!
    Hope you stop by the latest!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous picks! I am loving that hat, and the cropped ivory sweater! Have an amazing weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing the colors on this board just makes me happy! Tans, olives, and rich fall tones. Bring it on!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm this is pretty much identical to my fall list! So basically I love everything!

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices! Love all of them
    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! Awesome fall colors!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. those boots look very nice!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fabulous! Love those booties! The cut is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete