Falltime Habits!

October 15, 2015


















Happy Thursday everyone, hoping you all are having a wonderful day! Yesterday I went and had some fun in the leaves at school!! I am so in love with guy oxfords right now for fall. So perfect for fall and they are so comfy may I add! Also, may I add I am obsessed with these duck boots! Finally after months of wanting a pair I got them! These ones aren't as real they are Sperry but they are perfect and comfy and I really recommend! 
Are you all indulging in fall!? 
Happy Thursday 
xoxo,Victoria 

15 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a lovely post, the scenery and leaves omg.. Magic! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! So nice look!!! Lovely pics!
    kiss
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this post
    look at you having fun in the park
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun fall look! Your boots are so cute!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pretty foliage in the background, and that vest is perfect on you :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute post! love it!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fall look!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look, so comfy and perfect for fall! You look so happy in all of these photos! Just like you, I love fall too!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this fall look! The plaid, the vest, the shoes! It's all adorable!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is exactly what I envision when I think of Fall. So cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. In here, the weather is still extremely hot on afternoon :)
    You look cute and im lovin ur boots

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete