Warby Parker Holiday Collection + my picks!

November 20, 2015







Happy Friday everyone! 
Today on the blog I am so excited to be partnering up with Warby Parker! They are an amazing online and in store optical company. Carrying some of the most amazing and gorgeous eye glass styles and sunglasses styles out there. I feel so honored and so excited to be anouncing there 2015 winter collection! 

I can't lie I am obsessing over the sweet colors for the collection. Cool grey's and blues are such a fun pop to the season! Made with Japanese Titanium and made to handle whatever comes your way this season. All these styles are some of my favorites from the winter collection and the best part these all are just $95. That is definitely something to put you in the holiday spirit! Wishing you all a relaxing and wonderful weekend! 
xoxo,Victoria 


22 comments:

  1. these look beautiful! :D great quality and affordable!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty frames! Especially loving the sunnies in the first pic :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice collection! Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks lady! I teamed up with WP for the launch too - would love for you to check out my post as well! Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picks! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous! I stick to my glasses (they were crazy expensive but I just love them)
    However if I would be much of a glasses person I would definetely try that out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Kisses from Ibiza,
    Tara
    Tara Semira – Ibiza, fashion, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Have a nice weekend dear!
    Luxury boutiques on my last post HERE!

    I invite you to join my international Firmoo giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so fun! Thanks for sharing <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never regret having had lasik, but sometimes I miss my glasses! I love those clear frames!

    www.thislovelylifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great selection !
    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks my love! Have a most amazing weekend beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea behind Warby Parker, great looking glasses can get really expensive quickly! The colors in the holiday collection are gorgeous as well.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful glasses! They're really unique and fun.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute frames. Great picks. Would love for you to stop by my latest post.

    Alli
    www.absolutelyalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cool sunnies
    Love your picks

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Warby Parker!! Love your picks :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many cute frames! Love those last ones!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete