A peek into my Holiday Photos!

December 21, 2015













































Happy Monday everyone, we finally have made it to Christmas week! It is so hard that we have made it to the holidays already, so crazy to me! Today on the blog I wanted to share my holiday photos that I took with the amazing Cavell Yelenik! These photos not only represent the holidays but also much more. To me, they represent how far I have come with blogging! I am so proud of Coffee and a Blonde, and so blown away by how far I could bring a vision. I feel so truly blessed to have some of the best readers and supporters out there! It is so crazy to think a little 16 year old me had this vision to start this blog. Now at 19, I am able to help inspire someone in this world! It literally blows my mind but makes me so thankful for all the support and tips I have recieved!  So when taking these holiday photos I made sure I kept all this in mind! As always thank you all for the support this year and most importantly being some of the greatest readers! 
So excited for all the new stuff coming in 2016! 
Happy Holidays! 
xoxo,Victoria 

19 comments:

  1. Victoria, this is such a great shoot! I love your bright red sweater and your two-sided scarf! So perfect for the holidays! PS-I love how your goat friend posed with you! Have a wonderful week ahead!

    www.laurenfarrellny.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I love the one with the wreath and by the fire!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Loving these outdoor shots! Have a wonderful week!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This red suits u so well! Love ur cosy outfit!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, you are such a DOLL!! I love these pictures so much!! The perfect festive, cozy outfits!! How cute is the one with the goat!! Hope your week is off to a festive start!! Santa is almost here gorgeous!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little photoshoot! Love that scarf on you. xx

    Audrey Adair | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photos! That blanket scarf is the perfect accessory for this look. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of photos. You look amazing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look seriously gorgeous!! Have a wonderful holiday, Victoria! -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These holiday pictures are too cute and you look so cozy! Love that scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! all of these are so festive! Love it :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Victoria, I love your Holiday photos! You are so beautiful, and I love your cozy outfit! Those duck boots are my fave!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're darling! Love these photos... and that scarf is perfect on you!
    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute, you look great in red! Happy holidays to you!

    www.everydaystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos!!!!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, lady! Love the red + plaid!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete