Dressing up those Classics

December 23, 2015



































Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy two days till Christmas!!!! Ahhh so exciting to think Christmas is ALMOST here! I am officially all caught up on my shopping and all my gifts! Which I can say is one of the best feelings to be officially done with all your shopping! 

But anyway, today on the blog I felt like finally styling my Faux Valentino Rockstud shoes! I just got them back this past week from getting cut down! When I originally bought them they were so so high and hard to walk in! So I had them cut down to a more age appropriate and nicer more wearable length. But also, we have been experiencing warmer mild temps here in Pennsylvania. With that, I have been able to turn my duck boots into a flower holder. They literally are no in a corner staring at me. With all these warm temps this has left me able to wear lighter clothing! Lighter clothing in December??? I'll totally take it? I am seriously obsessing over these Boyfriend jeans from Jcrew Factory they seriously are so comfy and can take on many roles and many looks! So perfect for the months to come, they have literally became my go to jeans! Same with blazers who knew you could dress them up so easily and make them work for any occasion?

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday and a wonderful Holiday
 xoxo,Victoria 

6 comments:

  1. I never thought of cutting down the heels of my shoes! I must try that! Nice shoes ;)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect look! I love the rolled cuff on the jeans to show off those cute heels!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic pieces are the best, V! I love the blazer and those heels are killer! You look stunning, my dear!
    Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Loving that pair of distressed denim.
    ~Sam
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those shoes, of course! What fashionista doesn't secretly want #allthevalentino?! Cute monogram purse too! Unique find :)
    xo Annie
    http://collectivepassions.com

    ReplyDelete