Holiday Lookbook with The Black Tux

December 11, 2015
































Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited to be back on the blog after my little hiatus. I just finished my first semester of college! With the holidays finally here I can now focus on the holidays! Today I am partnering up with The Black Tux.com . To show you some of my favorite holiday looks! I am in love with these three fabulous looks from super dressy to office casual the options are unlimited. I had so much fun putting together fun and fabulous looks for the holiday season.

Currently, I am loving long formal length skirts and the color red! 
   I am in love with the concept of The Black Tux.com they have a wonderful selection of tuxes for rent. Your significant other can be dressed in style wherever the holiday parties take you! Wishing you all a wonderful and safe weekend! 
xoxo,Victoria 
Check out The Black Tux to check out all the fabulous styles for men this holiday season 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great looks in one post! I love that skirt with the belt, the embroidered top, and having a casual yet festive look too. Hope you can enjoy your time off!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the first look, such a pretty festive color and how fun is that belt!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. great holiday looks! I love that awesome belt!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love how are you today? Love it another great post, thank you so much for sharing this with us !! Check out my Christmas posts whenever you have time at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/ !! Merry Christmas, Dominica S. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute holiday looks! I love the black pleated skirt in the first one! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that midid skirt :) It is perfection and I need one in my life!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is amazing! Can't get over your first look.

    -Andie
    puppies-and-popcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete