Coffee And A Blonde: The best of 2015 + plus a new look

December 30, 2015

 What is blogging without a year in review? Seriously, this year for me has been huge, so much has changed since the beginning of 2015! I finally got my professional camera and now can take all my photos on a professional Camera ( goodbyeeeee iPhone pictures). I am so happy with the way my blog looks now also! If you have not noticed Coffee and a Blonde has a complete new look! I could not be happier with the way it turned out! It fits the more grown up personality and deffinitly represents the growing of myself. 
The best part I may add is I did not have to design it this time or do it all myself! When I started blogging I made my site by myself! No help from anyone just me and the good old youtube! However doing it all myself has helped me to really understand what it takes to maintain a blog and to keep working for a higher goal! I hope you all love the new look of Coffee and a Blonde as much as I do! And enjoy the best of 2015! 
Happy Wednesday to you all! 


































22 comments:

  1. So many great looks! And I am absolutely obsessed with that tassel clutch! Gorgeous! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. your spring looks were my fav :D happy new year!Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great looks throughout the year!! Cant wait for more in 2016! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post! Looks like you had an amazing year! x

    Audrey Adair | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog design. You have had a big year with some awesome accomplishments. Congrats!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Happy New Year gorgeous!! You know I love your look and style! Proud of you sweetie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So proud of your accomplishments - like you I've done it all by myself too (including website). Your style is fab and I look forward to 2016, V! So glad we met via blogging!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looks, lady! Cheers to 2016! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great review of 2015! I have that tassel clutch from Target and I'm still so obsessed with it. It's so fun! Happy New Year!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore all of your looks! So so cute and congrats on your blog... keep up the good work! Excited to see all that is to come in 2016!

    Happy New Year!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Please stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all those looks! Happy New Year!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you have a kind of country-folk twist to your style. Really cute.
    Going to follow you on Bloglovin' now :)
    www.MARINASAYS.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning outfits, you had a beautiful year. I hope you have an awesome NYE!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad we connected via our blogs this year! I LOVE how your new site looks! Happy New Yeaar!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy new year sweetie :)
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just look at all these beautiful outfits <3 And good for you on all your hard work with you blog :) Happy 2016! Looking forward to even more from you and your blog this year.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Victoria I love stopping by your space! it looks great :)
    Cheers to 2016!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete