The best of the after christmas sales!

December 28, 2015

How adorable is this illistration from History in High Heels?

Happy Monday everyone! I am hoping you all had a wonderful and peacful christmas full of love with your loved ones! If any of you are like me, you will know I love the after chriatmas sales! They are something I kinda look foward to! I can go stock up on winter favorites of mine and keep my winter wardrobe in check! And if you are like me I get TONS of gift cards! So why not spend them on some great sales? Below are some of the most fabulous sales I have come across! I am in love with Sephora's promotion they are running! I got some great products and samples! Can we talk about how excited I was? Wishing you all a wonderful and amazing Monday! 
xoxo,Victoria 

ll Bean: Free shipping and up to 50% off during Winter Sale

Loft: 50% off everything HOLIDAY

Jcrew: 40% off all winter styles with code SHOPNOW

Jcrew Factory: 30% off new arivals plus extra 40% off clearance with code SALETIME

Sephora: Sale on Sale items take an additional 20% off

Nordstrom: Half yearly Sale save up to 50%

Madewell: Extra 30% off sale styles use code YOUWIN

Macys: One day Sale and free shipping over orders of $25

American Eagle: Buy one pair of jeans get another 50% off

Kate Spade: 25% off all sale items with code THRILL

Express: 50% off everything

Ulta: 15 piece gift with a $50 Purchase

Aeropostale: 70% off evrything

Banana Republic: Extra 50% off

Bloomingdales: Up to 75% off entire site

Old Navy: 60% to 75% off entire site including clearence





21 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on these sales - Wishing you a blessed New Year!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the after christmas sale round up! So handy!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a pair of those LL bean boots - they are surprisingly my favorites! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great sales! I did a little online shopping spree yesterday and now I can't wait for everything to come in! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost love the after Christmas sales as much as I love black friday!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these sales! thanks for sharing :D happy NYE!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing sales!! I can't wait to shop tonight!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I need to go shopping! Happy new year!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great list of sales! I can't wait to check out Nordstrom!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sales! Thanks for rounding them all up.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great roundup!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh my wallet is crying. Haha jk thank you for the heads up! I always forget to shop after Christmas too

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you had a wonderful holiday, xoxo sakura

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you had a wonderful holiday, xoxo sakura

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. They literally have the best sales after Christmas!! I'm not shopping but I may go browsing!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sale! Love your picks!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That striped a-line dress is super chic on you. Wishing you all the best for 2016!
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete