January: Currently Lusting

January 11, 2016

currently craving


Topshop dress / Chicnova Fashion sweater dress / Chicwish acrylic sweater / Loose top / Madewell plaid coatFake fur coat,/ J.Crew j crew jeansChicwish velvet skirt / J.Crew cuff socks,  Stuart Weitzman knee boots / J Crew j crew flat / J.Crew j crew shoes / Gucci zippered tote bag,  / Kate Spade red walletInfinity earrings / BaubleBar tortoise shell jewelry / Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses / Topshop dark red lipstick,  Drybar sulfate free hair care / Tory Burch colored bottle

Happy Monday Everyone! 
Is everyone recovering from post-Golden Globes Hangover like I am? I swear the only thing that helps me get through the colder darker months is award shows and red carpets! And watching celebs wear some of the most beautiful couture known today. 

  I don't know if I'm getting wiser over my fashion? But I am starting to have more of a love for investment pieces. When I saw that Gucci brought back its signature GG I almost cheered of happiness. Considering I have two very old GG bags that were given to me. And I just love the classic of the print and the timeless nature of the bag. (So chic) Also, can we discuss those Jcrew New Balances that I am pretty much adoring right now? I think they are perfect fo spring with a light denim and an oxford shirt. But with my luck they are back ordered till February 17th, I have the best luck! Lastly, I must talk about this Kate Spade card holder. Being in College, I guess I have realized it is usually not the smartest to carry a wallet around. This little guy hooks up to your lanyard and can carry up to 7 cards! Oh and the best part you may ask you can monogram this bad boy! From big faux fur coats to super red lippies and turtleneck sweaters these are some of the things I'm currently lusting over! 
Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 

28 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all of these fashion stuffs here.. Great post! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going crazy over faux fur anything at the moment! haha Love those otk boots too :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polka dot skirt is perfection!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some red carpet fashion for sure!!! You found some goodies!! Love the plaid and OTK boots!! Hope your Monday is off to a great start beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colored ray bans - so fun to add a little color in the winter months and those OTK boots are killer - so nice! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so lusting over turtlenecks right now; oversized one in ombres, PLEASE.

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! SW OTK boots are always on my list, LOL.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these! Especially that skirt and runners!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh how gorgeous is that Kate Spade wallet?! I'd love one of their wallets or bags xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous list, I love literally everything! xx

    gingerebelq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Victoria, Happy Monday! Lusting over the polka dot skirt! So cute! Seriously loving your picks!
    Also, thanks so much for your support, always! Words cannot express how grateful I am that we have met!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you, I have a Globes hangover too! But the fashion was great! Loving that polka dot skirt - a must have for the spring!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am definitely lusting over everything on your list too! I need that that fur coat and striped crop top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Victoria if you get that faux fur buy me one too! Hahaha just kidding but I'm dying over it :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are my favorites posts that you do! Love the cozy sweaters!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these picks, Victoria! That plaid red coat is soooo gorgeous!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm all about the investment pieces too, so worth the money in the long run. So many great picks, especially loving those boots and the sunnies <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all so cute!!! I love the grey coat :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great finds! So many things I want on your list!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cute picks! Yes, please!! ;)

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are so many cute items in this list I don't even know which one to lust over myself haha :D


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look awesome - I like the dress on top

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  23. Killer picks, lady- I am holding myself back from shopping right now, and this list is making it TOUGH.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  24. All great finds but I'm loving the tartan plaid dress, plaid coat and the S.W. Lowland boots. I'm actually a little bias with them as I own them and love it!!! Super cute post.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the knee boots, and that plaid dress is perfect! I've been searching for the perfect red plaid dress to add to my wardrobe for a while now, if only that one had sleeves...great picks! :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. The polka dot midi skirt is so cute and love the grey boots! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete