Statement Cape

January 4, 2016












































Happy Monday Everyone and a very happy New Year to you all! I am hoping you all had a super relaxing and wonderful New Years! Everyone in the Fox household is recovering from the Flu and some sniffles! However this girl was able to avoid getting it, thank you so much airborne! Anywho I am so so so excited to be blogging on this new gorgeous site! Seriously feeling so blessed to be doing what I love! 

Currently, I have been obsessing over this cape! I purchased it back in September and wore it a few times! Well, the other day I was scrolling through Instagram to see someone who's styled gorgeous cape! I instantly had to go reach into my wardrobe and create something simular with a cape! It really helped me to rekindle the love with a lost find in my closet! I am obsessed with the concept of cape's it is so chic and so simple for right now! And who doesn't want to look chic without too much effort? 

18 comments:

  1. i love a good cape for fall, they are sooo trendy! I have about 5 :p great look!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cape! It looks so great with your suede skirt! Too cute!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cape! perfect with your suede skirt and OTK boots.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cape! Love it with the chambray and OTK boots!

    Xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I adore a good Cape! And the fact that it has toggles, win-win! You look adorable and I hope this new year is off to a fabulous start for you beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cape and the OTK boots are perfect with it! Great styling. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2016, V! Love the new layout of your blog, and I just love the cape! So chic, dear heart! And those OTK boots are just to die for! SWOOOOON!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yu look fabulous! That cape is so fun and those boots are amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful statement cape! I love that you paired it with OTK boots. Have a great new year girl.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look darling! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute outfit!! I love the suede skirt with the cape, its a good combo!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cape, lady! Love it with boots!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous and well that cape is gorg! I love the colors :) PS Love the new site too!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit on you especially the skirt! -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete