Flower Power!

February 29, 2016














Boots: Hunters, Top: Tj Maxx, Jeans: JCrew, Purse: Kate Spade, Bracelets: Bourbon and Bowties and Jcrew, Sunnies: Ray Ban, Lippie: Hot Plum Covergirl

Happy Monday Everyone!!  
The warmer weather caught up with me this past week and well I really wanted to get out and take some fun springtime pics! These flowers were a part of my Saturday pickup. I try to buy fresh blooms every Saturday! Just something I like to do! I have maybe a slight theory on flowers in a home: It tends to make the home 100% more colorful and way more welcome! 

Maybe I'm also sharing so much springtime cheer today because I am at the beach! Yay!!! And let me tell you something, it is so hard to pack for warm weather when it's freezing cold outside! Hopefully, my wardrobe will be okay for the warmer temps down south! Make sure to follow along on Instagram to see all my snaps! And don't worry I will be sharing tons of fun snaps and posts here on my blog! 

10 comments:

  1. flower power is the best for spring like days during the winter :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo ready for spring and all the pretty flowers! And of course loving your Hunters <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute casual look! Love that bouquet!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Loving the plaid!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers can always make your home feel more beautiful. Love the ones you picked up.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers girl!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Girl, come link up some of these great fashion posts today, link up on 14 blogs so more ladies can see your gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look girly!!

    x Olivia
    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete