The Cashmere Sweater...

February 3, 2016














Jeans: Jcrew, Bag:Vintage Gucci, Bracelets: Bourbon and Bowties, Sweater: Jcrew, Blazer: Marshall's, Necklace: The Giving Key's, Sunnies: Ray Bans 

I feel like in your style journey you come to the cashmere sweater.....
Well, I am here to officially tell you at 19 I have hit that point, and I am in love. I mean this sweater is so very warm. But also extremely versatile to have in your closet. As the warmer temps are coming to visit us in PA. I have found that this sweater is perfect balance to keep you warm but not too warm. Which is an amazing thing if you ask me! Also can we take another moment to discuss I finally purchased one of my lusting items! These Ray Bans are literlly everything I wanted and more! The best part you may ask??? I got them on sale for under $100, this college gal was a very happy gal! So excited to be adding to my wardrobe and accessory staples! 
Wishing you all an amazing start to your Wednesday! 

18 comments:

  1. that is such a good price for the ray bans! Love this look, so casual yet elegant!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy cutie!!! Just love the soft lines of this and classic vibe!! You look ahhhmazing as always dear friend!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic look! You could wear it anywhere. I love it!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic but casual look! Absolutely LOVE that sweater and how you paired it!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that look! You look adorable!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one of the best things about cashmere - how warm it is that you don't really need too many more layers in the winter!! Great look and that vintage bag is amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying over you vintage Gucci!!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing beats a luxe cashmere sweater especially in the winter. Good for you for getting your Raybans at such a great price too!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and love that vintage bag!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, that bag is gorgeous. I love the size.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit Victoria and I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look, your bag is gorgeous!

    Love, Chiara ♥

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gN_wNoHJXA

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute look! I'm loving your bag!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweater, great look on you!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and classic! Also you can never go wrong with cashmere and I am totally swooning over that bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredibly cool!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look! Love the Bourbon & Bowties bracelets, they are so cute!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete