Valentines Day Outfit Inspiration

February 12, 2016

date day


Glamorous floral skater dress,  / Zara longline coat / INC International Concepts rhinestone bow sandals / Kate Spade crossbody hand bag / J Crew cultured pearl jewelry,  / J Crew fresh water pearl jewelry,  / J Crew fresh water pearl jewelry,  / Blanc & Eclare pink cat eye glasses / Xhilaration long shawl / NARS Cosmetics long wearing lipstick / Essie nail polish
Happy Friday everyone! 
We have made it to the end of another fabulous week! This week has been so busy for me, I attended my first ever blogging party! Literally feeling so blessed to have attended a party with amazing and wonderful people! It was at the very famous shoe god, Emy Mack. Oh, my she has some serious gorgeous designs! And seriously such a sweet and talented person! For more images and to see more follow me on snapchat : vfox1234.. I kinda snap everything down to my food.  

As for everything else Valentines Day is this weekend! WHAT?? So what is better than a little date night inspiration!? I personally will probably be spending my Valentines Day in my PJ's. But for some of you, that are going out on this evening. I have provided you with a little look. Wishing you all a wonderful and safe weekend! 
Full of tons of love 

21 comments:

  1. Such beautiful picks, so feminine and darling! I love your style! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that heart scarf! I will be spending my Valentine's day with my friends, wouldn't have it any other way!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the blush pink and red! The pearls are perfect! Happy Friday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great V-Day finds!! I love the lace dress and Nars lipstick...they would look amazing together!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    www.laurenfarrellny.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty feminine look for Valentines Day! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pieces! That coat is absolutely beautiful; I love that light shade of pink!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  7. That heart scarf is so feminine and precious! It would look so pretty with that dress and the red shoes! I hope your Valentine's Day weekend is full of so much fun and love beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very romantic look, I love the white dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pearls look so elegant ♥

    http://tipscapsule.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration! You are totally making me want to go paint my nails pink.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many pretties! Especially loving those sunnies and the pearls <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the inspiration and I am totally digging those sunglasses. Thanks for sharing and check out our Valentine's Day Special!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/12/loveintheair/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those red heels! Such a pretty color for V-day!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect Valentine's Day inspiration. I love the feminine touch of the pearls and those cool retro sunnies!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE all the pearls! Such great Valentine's Day picks! Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, I wish VDay was all year round since this is pretty much my everyday outfit inspiration haha :D


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/c/wingsforliberty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great inspiration!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great picks!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable valentines day look! Love that blush coat and bow bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blogger parties are so fun, glad you went to one! And that white lace dress is so dreamy, thanks for sharing!

    P.S. Following you on Bloglovin!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete