Victoria give them hope! Plus a roundup from Fascino

February 15, 2016














It is a normal occurrence in the Fox home for my dad to see my outfits that go on this blog. So the other day when I came downstairs in this outfit. I automatically started questioning if I should use this purse for the shot's. Sometimes I find humor in asking my dad because his responses are hilarious. Well, this day his response towards the bag was a solid yes! But he also said " Give them hope that spring is coming" I broke out into a huge laugh, hoping I could bring you some form of spring vibes today! This past weekend if you didn't know we experienced some super cold temps and, even more, snow. You could say I am so ready for spring and over everything snow related. 

As for the rest of the weekend, I attended one of the sweetest and darling boutique parties on Saturday! Fascino Boutique is so darling, tucked into Mt. Washington on Pittsburgh the sky lines. I fell in love with he sweet details and fun patterns of their designs! The #glamdayfascino was literally a blast! I was able to get a wonderful blowout and shop with some great gals! You could say it was a huge Galentines day party!!! Below are some snaps from the big event! 







Shop Fascino Instagram here
  Pants: JCrew Sweater: H@M Jacket: Forever 21 Shoes: Lucky Brand Hat: Target Bag: Tj Maxx

28 comments:

  1. how fun of your data to say that! florals are perfect :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are so darling on you! I love small boutiques like the one you attended. They have true treasures.
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those dresses! Especially the first floral one! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!!
    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun event at such a cute boutique! Your military jacket outfit is also spot on!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is so fab & love it with this casual look!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, especially the purse! And your sweater looks so cozy!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many cute styles!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dad sounds like a sweetie and a hoot! How fun does that boutique look and you look adorable in all the cute outfits, I hope you went home with some goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL love your dad's response. My dad is always saying similar humorous things. Aren't they just the best. That sweater is so great. Loving the length!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute looks! Have a wonderful week!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that jacket! And your dad's response is exactly how I feel! Definitely hoping that spring is coming <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. The looks so fun and the boutique seems adorable! Spring needs to hurry on up!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite thing was the floral bag, before I even read the part about your dad. so sweet! following you on bloglovin'!
    xx, lauren
    laurensparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that big over sized grey sweater, looks comfy!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  15. The post is fantastic! I love it:)
    Have a great start to the week!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit! The bag is adorable! I love florals! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute look! Love your bag! Looks like such a fun party!


    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do like your dads responsive as that bag is sweet. Cute clothes you got to try for the party.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a blessed week doll!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, please bring some spring vibes! I'm so over this snow and cold temp too! Urgh! The dresses from the boutique are so cute! Love them all!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great snow outfit and I love the hat! Really need one like it! :D -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that purse! And you definitely brought spring vibes girl!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. V, you are so stunning and how fun is your roundup on Fascino! Really love the dress you wore there! So chic! You are such a vision, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that gray sweater! It looks so cozy. Need it!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous post! I love the look of your grey sweater it looks super cozy! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the gray + olive combo, lady. Too chic!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw your IG posts and well you look so cute in all the looks! Love the grey sweater a ton!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your cargo jacket!! And that boutique looks super cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete