March: Currently Lusting

March 10, 2016

spring march favorites



Chicwish pink dress / Caroline Constas striped top / Floral top,  / Lauren Ralph Lauren trench coat,  / Levi s blue jumpsuitDenim skirt / J.Crew chino shorts / High waisted skirt / Sophia Webster lace-up sandalsASOS patent leather shoes / Rebecca Minkoff mini purse / Red handbag / J Crew crystal jewelry / Oscar de la Renta clip-on earrings / Diane Von Furstenberg scarve / Forever 21 wool hat / Tory Burch lipstick / Marc Jacobs fragrance / Jo malone candle / Kate Spade porcelain mug

March is here and that means Currently Lusting!!! 
This month is so exciting because it is finally ALL spring time looks! 
And as we know I have been dreaming of spring for almost 3 months? So this is rather exciting for me that this month is all skirts and dresses and bright colors! Currently, I am in LOVE with Silk scarfs! This one from DVF is so perfect for a spring wardrobe! Look out for a silk scarf number coming up on the blog! Also, I am loving jeans skirts!!! Jean skirts remind me of my days in elementary school so it's funny that I am desperately wanting one for spring! Same goes for the Overalls! I really am wanting these two pieces to add to my spring and summer wardrobe! 
What are you all Lusting over for spring??
Happy Thursday! 

24 comments:

  1. these are all so beautiful! loving the floral stamps, too bad its too freaking cold still over here in the UK :/
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya for all spring looks! I love all of these spring colors!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pieces! love it!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are adorable - I've been all about patterns lately and really want them! Great round-up! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo many super cute picks- I'm definitely in spring shopping mode right now! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bright colors of these spring-y picks! I think the yellow jacket is my favorite.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I love ALL of this, but especially the coral clutch and that blue skirt. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes. They have some amazing details !!
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretties! That Eat Cake for Breakfast mug is one of my all time favs <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your bright & colorful picks for March. Hooray for spring & the joy it brings. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Cute picks! The shoes are gorgeous and I need those dungarees!

    x Diana | www.thecolecollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am I serious need of some overalls!!! Such cute picks!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors of that scarf are sooooo perfect for spring/summer. You have me in a major shopping mood now!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many things on your list totally speak to me! That yellow trench and DVF scarf are gorgeous and would work really well together!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving many things from your board! Love the pink dress and the flats at the bottom left. So cute!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks, V! Totally lusting over the pink dress! So pretty!
    Wishing you a great weekend, beautiful!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those blue strappy sandals totally won my heart!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that pink dress! Such a great classic piece.

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oo I am loving that silk scarf too :) I live in the tropics so I wear Summer clothes all the time, but I'm totally lusting after more frayed denim pieces

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. great picks!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look as divine as the backdrop! The dress is so lovely esp. the sleeve details - Have a fab week ahead!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete