My spring shoe picks!

March 25, 2016

spring shoes



Sophia Webster high heel shoes,  / GEDEBE high heel shoes / Aquazzura special occasion shoes, / Paul Andrew blue sandals,/ Aquazzura beige sandals,  / Gianvito Rossi brown sandals, / J.Crew j crew shoes,/ J.Crew blue sandals,/ Kate Spade platform shoes / Sophia Webster wedges shoes, / Kate Spade navy sandals / Sam edelman sandals, / New balance shoes,  / Sam Edelman high heel shoes / Bonbon self tying shoes,/ Sam edelman sandals,/ Peep toe shoes / Steve Madden red shoes / Sam Edelman flat shoes, / Sam edelman sandals / ALDO high heel shoes / New Balance flat shoes, / New Balance flat shoes, / New Balance shoes,

Spring is here and that means a new rotation of shoes! This season we are seeing the popularity of chic New Balances and darling pom shoes! I have to say this season I am in LOVE with all the shoe trends! So many fun and amazing styles we are seeing this season! Above I rounded up some of my favorites for this season! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed Easter! And a very very relaxing weekend! 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE all these picks! Those pom pom sandals in the second row are the cutest!!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection Victoria! Happy Friday!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection Victoria! Happy Friday!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I love all these shoes, uho I am in trouble haha.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I've been dying for a new pair of NBs!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im all about lace ups this spring! Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo many fun shoes! I don't even know where to start.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love how Spring is the perfect time to break out the wedges - and those polka dot wedges are beyond cute!!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good ones! I'm dying over the pom/tassel shoe trend!!

    x Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some amazing selections! I actually think I need ALL OF THEM!!

    x Emily

    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a selection! I look forward to a colorful spring and those fringe details are going to be so fun!
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete