Welcoming Spring with MakeSpace

March 21, 2016

Spring is literally just around the corner! And we all know that it can be quite exciting unpacking all our spring and summer wardrobe! It is like welcoming an old friend back! We finally can unpack all our colorful and bright prints! Which is literally my favorite thing on this planet! So many trends go and so many come back! But I am so excited to have been inspired by MakeSpace to bring you some of my favorite trends for this season.
Silk Scarf: Bijuju, Shoes: Vestique
Silk Scarfs- I am obsessed with this Parisian concept! If you follow me on Instagram you can see that I have a thing for them!(Vfox1234) They are effortless and just so darling! Take a basic white tee and add a silk scarf around your neck... Perfect outfit combo!

Lace Up Flats- Probably one of the biggest trends of right now! I am hooked on these babies, as you can see! They are one so comfy and two they are effortlessly chic! 
Shorts: JCrew, Tommy Hilfiger, and Target Bracelet: JCrew
Multi Colored Shorts- Jcrew every season has my heart literally! Every year I am a huge fan of colored shorts! I love this color for spring and summer!
Bright Jewelry: I am obsessed with colorful jewelry! I mean nothing screams spring like bright color jewels! Enough said! Keep complementary designs in mind don't invest so much in a piece that it leaves you bankrupt! 
Bag: Kate Spade
Bright Spring Bag- Spring is NOT complete without an adorable spring bag! Luckily I picked this one up Tj Maxx back in the fall! So I am so excited to pull this beauty out! A perfect floral or simple tote can be perfect to carry you from spring to summer effortlessly! 
   Packing and unpacking tips!  
When it comes to packing and unpacking your wardrobes for the next seasons. Remember to fold all your sweaters! To prevent stretching making them super unwearable and useless! Also neatly fold and or stack your shirts, tee's and even sweaters! This helps to make more space when placing everything in a container and or bins! When it comes to dresses I have great luck with sticking them in the back of my closet making a rotation when different seasons come! Also, remember those garments that have to go to the Dry Cleaners. Get those garments cleaned before the start of the season! By doing this you can just grab and go!  Not having to worry about the wine stain on your fav Kate Spade dress! 

And finally, remember those companies that will help to take that extra stuff from your closet! Makespace is a wonderful, and on-demand storage company, that does just this.
From small to big they can handle all different products! And when this time comes that you will need that season back, they deliver right to your home! How chic is that? 

This post is brought to you by MakeSpace

27 comments:

  1. Love that Kate Spade "play the field" bag. Too cute!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. lace up flats are my FAV! love them
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an easy way to get spring cleaning done! I also love your 'play the field bag!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome selection dear!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/vlog-amsterdam-gems/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lace up flats are THEEEE cutest! I really need a pretty pair for spring xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that service is pretty amazing!! I like that it wont be in your house either!! I have a pair of lace up flats I can't wait to wear!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items, truly inspiring, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally digging silk scarves for spring and summer! This one looks gorgeous!

    maggie
    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great concept! I've never heard of this company before!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huh! Very interesting - I've never heard of this company! Thanks for sharing. Also silk scarves are so pretty, right?!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your silk scarf! So excited for spring fashion!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! That scarf is too cute! I need someone to make space for me haha!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun things that really make me feel Spring!! I hope your week is off to a marvelous start beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea! I always need more room when the seasons change. :)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. At the end of the season I take my sweaters to the cleaners and ask them to fold them without a hanger. That way they are easy to store and clean. Great tips, I love all the bold colors!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  16. J. Crew's colorful Chino shorts are my absolute fav for spring and summer <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so into patterned shorts too! J Crew always has amazing ones. Bright jewellery is so perfect for summer--great call!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am obsessed with silk scarves as well! i have bought so many in the past few weeks haha

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable round up! Happy spring!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so excited to try the neck scarf trend. It's so chic and easy to do!

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Digging those nude flats + that super cheeky tote! And MakeSpace sounds very cool- time for closet clean-outs! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these little silky scarfs, too! I have a couple and love wearing them! They add chicness to your outfit! :)
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for these tips, they are very useful x
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm loving all of your pieces here, Victoria! You have quite a lovely shoe collection 😍This sounds like a great service, thanks for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete