Winters by the beach + An instant fashion update!

March 28, 2016










Bag: Tj Maxx, Jeans: JCrew, Shoes: Kohls, Utility Jacket: Forever 21, Necklace: RSVP Greensburg, Denim Shirt:American Eagle, Cream pull over: Marshall's 

Monday creeps up on me way too fast anymore...
Happy Monday everyone I hope you all had a relaxing and wonderful weekend! I know mine was filled with Easter parties and Easter egg hunts! It is so much fun to watch little ones look for eggs and then open all the eggs and get so excited! Brings back so many fun memories! As for my naked cake, it went off without a hitch! Highly recommend you make one you will love it! 


This week is a stressful but super fun week! I have a total of 4 posts this week! Which has never been done but I am trying it for the first time! So lets hope and pray it goes well! Also, I am getting my photos done on Tuesday for the anniversary of Coffee And A Blonde!Who would have thought that my little blog would be turning 2!?? Not me! 

Today's post is a mashup of an outfit I wore while I was in Myrtle Beach! It was still cold but kinda super warm compared to PA's wonderful temps at the time! Cooler mornings and warmer afternoons is what we had while I was visiting! I was quite content because all I had to do is pull a layer off! But my favorite thing had to be the chicness of wearing your jacket and or coat just on your shoulders! By wearing it like that it automatically kicks up your outfit 100%! Try it I'm serious you will love the instant fashion update! 
Wishing you all a wonderful start to this week! 

26 comments:

  1. You beautiful beach babe, you look like a Hamptons girl!! Love this classy outfit, and the bag makes me swoon....too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layering outfit! The combo is perfect for the slightly cooler spring weather. Yeah for turning 2, how fast time flies!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! Congrats on year two!

    Please excuse me while I drool over your darling bag. ;-)

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 2 years!! Such a cute look. Love that top!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super adorable girl. Have a fabulous Monday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your naked cake looks amazing!! Sounds like you had such a fun weekend!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Such a fun patterned bag and love that army green jacket!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect beach attire when it's still super cold out!! Yay for a blogiversary!! :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great casual look on you!! I'd love to visit Myrtle beach one day have heard great things about it!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layered look! I feel like I've been so lazy about my layered looks lately, this is great inspiration for me!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eee happy anniversary! Adorable outfit! I love that purse! :)
    http://lifestylefinesse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cake looks so pretty. Glad you had a nice Easter. Loving those shoes! And the whole outfit. :)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely outfit, you look great. Happy Monday!!

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cake looks DELISH! And loving your outfit too, everything is better down by the beach isn't it? <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. We just got back from Myrtle Beach last week! It's so pretty there, and you look gorgeous!! And hello - that cake?! Amazing!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greak look! I love the necklace. Glad you had a super fun week!! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all this layering you styled into this look! You look SO chic!

    xx Julianna
    www.blushandcamo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on year 2! Loving the fresh floral bag.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute layered look! Love that jacket and I am still obsessed with that bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look! Happy blogiversary!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely bag! So cute! Happy blogiversary!

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so cute and chic! Yay for two years of blogging!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so hungry for that cake now. LOL you look adorable and happy blog anniversary!!!

    beyondbasicblog.com

    ReplyDelete