Sunday Sunday.. Early

April 15, 2016











Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Bag: Tj Maxx, Baubles: Jcrew and Rocksbox, Black Sweater: Prim and Larken, Shirt: Tj Maxx, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Trench: Target, Necklace: RSVP

This previous Sunday I was invited to a baby shower, a darling 11 am brunch! I wanted to incorporate Sunday brunching and having fun. Since literally the weekend is for brunching and catching up with friends.  
Some take baby showers as a boring event. And to be honest I am not a shower girl at all. I personally dont get very excited over diapers! However, I do enjoy the socialization that these events bring! I am a super sociable person if you did not know that about me haha. My family refers to me as the social butterfly who loves to talk. (haha who would have thought??)

After the shower, I had a few minutes to catch some sweet snaps of my OOTD from that day! I am still in love with my smart buy from Charlotte Russe! Seriously I bought this skirt on such a great buy and I love that! Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend! And hopefully a Sunday Funday! 

21 comments:

  1. Great layering with a skirt! And I think I need your tee! hehe

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is very pretty indeed! I love a good baby shower :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your t-shirt, dear ;)

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: STRIPED PANTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, you look amazing! And your bag is adorable! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this to the moon and back!!! So fun and so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look and the bun!! Perfect for a sunday shower brunch! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this whole look, obsessing over that tee. Super cute <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a feminine outfit with a graphic tee! It's such a fun combination! Love your hair like that too!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so cute in this top knot! What a fun look for a baby shower!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Perfect for a brunch/shower.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. your top knot is on point!

    www.katelynryan.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great look for a brunch and baby shower, thanks for the inspiration xo, Emily

    http://bailylamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. that tee is fantastic! super cute outfit!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the layering in this look! And that bag is so fun/cute!
    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun outfit, I love your skirt. That's a great buy! And your hair is so cute too.

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love with your bag!
    Looks so vintage.

    dont forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  17. great photos :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's always nice to find the time to take some outfit photos. Your bag is amazing & perfect for spring. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable! In love with the tulle skirt paired with the graphic tee!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Stunning pictures <3

    x Alix N
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands
    Women's Sweaters
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete