I'm Back!

May 13, 2016









Hi, guys!
After two long weeks of being gone, I am so excited to be back today! The end of the semester really sucked all the life out of me! (Papers and more papers and then tests) But that comes with college and comes at the end of the semester especially. It is totally crazy to think that I am all finished with my freshman year of college! Literally it is totally insane to me to be done! But at the same note, I am so excited because I can focus all my time back into my blog! I love producing content for my blog and I hope you all are as excited as I am for the next few months! 

Thank you all for being so understand and so supportive! 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing off your first year of college! You look amazing, and I am totally loving those shoes!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with finishing freshmen year! It must feel nice to have all that stress out of the way! I am seriously gushing over heels!!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is so flattering! I need it! you look gorgeous! cute look! wahoo for school being out!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That top is gorgeous with the lace detailing and those shoes are so fun!!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back! loving those hot shoes!

    ReplyDelete