May: Currently Lusting

May 16, 2016




Happy Monday Everyone!

A new month comes and all new Currently Lusting! This month I am obsessing over all the bright and springy/summer colors! I am beyond ready for the super warm and sunny weather to be here! Like I may be pushing for it a little bit, considering I was wearing shorts the other night to dinner with friends. But that just means I am really super ready for all the bright and fun outfits! This month I am personally obsessing over the chunky tiny heel! Talk about the perfect height and staying super casual. You could say I have been obsessed these ones from the LOFT  they are perfect! Another thing I am dying to get is an off the shoulder top! I have been having so much trouble finding the perfect one in my budget! But these ones are budget friendly and so fun for summer! 
What are you lusting over this month?? 
Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week! 


13 comments:

  1. Great post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those off the shoulder tops - so cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great picks, Victoria! I love those sandals from Loft also, the color is so vibrant and pretty and I love the shape of them, the heels size is indeed perfect! I also love that cute watermelon clutch and those pretty yellow floral sandals, you have such great taste, girlie! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your picks! Gimme all the off the shoulder tops this season, and of course the J. Crew Chinos <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that watermelon bag is adorable, I need it!! such cute picks!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. im really loving the off shoulder bits!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, yellow off-shoulder top! Please live in my closet!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much cute stuff!!! Loving that red bag and the off the shoulder top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your picks here! That LWD is calling my name!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun and Summery wish list! The Off the shoulder tops are calling my name this year! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh...the tassels!!! Love love love!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete