The best springtime dress..

May 20, 2016












Happy Friday everyone!

If we all can tell I was much much more tan in Wednesday's post! And well the answer to that is I have been self-tanning. And also these photos are from late April. (Whoops) Yay for finally getting around to editing these! Besides all that the most important thing about the photos is not how pale I am but the dress. I am a huge fan of this gorgeous dress for Spring! I must say that forever 21 really does have some of the best stuff! I am a huge fan of this "Forever 21 Essentials" dress. I get so many complemts for the many different ways I can wear it! And if we all know me, we know how much I love versitility! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 


7 comments:

  1. stunning dress! i love how simple yet cute this look is :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Versatility is key with outfits so this was a great win!! Love it with the cardigan for colder days! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. V, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress!! This is such boho chic look! You look totally adorbs!!!
    Wishing you a Happy Weekend!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. i love good lace up flats and some ray ban aviators as accessories too :) happy friday!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect light layers and a lovely print Happy Friday!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable - love how you styled it!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete