June: Currently Lusting

June 8, 2016

JUNE: Favs



Flounce dress / Pleated blouse / Chloé leather wedge sandals,  / Sam Edelman genuine leather shoes,  / J Crew beige tote / New Look change purse wallet,  / Sport wrist watch / J Crew cocktail jewelry / Tassel earrings / Floppy straw hat 

A new month is here and that means a new jam-packed month full of things I am lusting! 

This month is a little different I am not really dying over many things like I usually have been known to in the past. First off I am basically obsessing over tassels and pom pom's. I mean who isn't, it is the big fashion staple this summer and I kinda am loving it! Recently I made a hat that has all pompom's and sequence like seriously can we talk about how chic and fun that is?  
Another thing I am falling in LOVE with is the Sam Edelman Gigi Thong Sandal. I have one pair that I purchased last summer at Marshall's and I can honestly say I am beyond obsessed with them. I feel like I love them more than my Jack's and that is so bold of me to say. 

Lastly but not least I am dying over off the shoulder trends. That is everything to me this summer in the past week alone I purchased two of the shoulder dresses! (Soon to be on the blog)  However I am still searching for the perfect off the shoulder top! 
Fingers crossed I will find it soon! 

What are some things you are obsessing over this June? 


26 comments:

  1. I really want one of those hats, maybe DIY some words on them too!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these picks! Those Chloe wedges are high on my list too but they're a little pricey! That ruffle dress is sooo cute too!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. give me every top in off the shoulder version. yes! and those wedges - swoon. great picks girly!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I have decided to make your wishlist MY wishlist! All of these picks are perfect!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to all of this! I have those wedges and they are THE best. I need some fun earrings like those.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all of these picks! They are just too perfect for summer!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a red off the shoulder top and love it! Now I need that tropical treats pineapple back for sure! Fun stuff gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such lovely picks, girlie, I love them all, too! Seriously, this season we have so many amazing options to choose from and experiment with, which doesn't typically happen, at least for me! Yes to all things pom pom, the cutest accessory ever, without giving off childish vibes, what's not to love?! Thanks so much for sharing your picks with us, beautiful, and I hope you're having the best week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about the off the shoulder trend too, loving your finds! And of course that change purse because pineapples <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. The earrings are so chic, love the orange color! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks lady! I agree with you - those Sam Edelman Gigi sandals are the BEST! I'm lusting over the leopard pair currently!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I'm lusting over all of these too!! Everything is so pretty.

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want one of everything! That tote, wedges, and off the shoulder dress are my faves. Great picks!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE everything, V! Need those earrings and the bag tho! Seriously too cute!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blue dress! So pretty!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those heels!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great wish list! That blue dress is beyond adorable!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  18. perfect wishlist for summer!!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice wishlist!

    don't forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so close to getting those platform wedges. I love them, but I have so many brown pairs already. Great picks!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your picks- especially all the cute summer sandals!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really need that red off-shoulder in my life! So cute for summer but Valentine's Day too :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely picks! Love the blue dress and the sandals!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your picks, V! Love the bag and I totally need those Chloe wedges! To die for!

    Happy Weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing picks, love! Thanks for sharing!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is best galley to visit always.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete