White pants

June 6, 2016












Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! I am so excited to be back today with a new post here on the blog! Recently I purchased these white jeans from the Loft. I have been searching high and low for the perfect white jean! I have been wanting a pair for so long now! Like I can't even begin to explain how long I have been searching for the perfect pair! Then I happen to walk into the Loft while they were having a huge sale and was able to snag these for 40% off. Yes, talk about the perfect price for the clothing budget. You can say I basically am obsessed, and they are so easy and comfy to wear! 
Besides being all obsessed with these jeans I am also so excited to be testing out an all new lens for my Canon. In the previous month, Canon had a friends and family refurbishing sale, which is amazing because you can get amazing prices on great lenses for blogging and for more professional photos. I have been wanting a 50 mm lens for blogging. And Canon had that exact lens on sale for under $100. (yes no lie) But I just couldn't pull the trigger on it and purchase it.  Everywhere I read people are obsessed with that lens and the crisp pictures it creates. Well, yesterday visiting my grandparents I came across my grandfather who had the lens. He let me borrow it to try out and see if I liked it. Any of my blogging babes out there use this lens and have any tips for me? Highly appreciate any tips and tricks for navigating my way through this!

Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 



25 comments:

  1. ive been loving white jeans this season! you look great!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous top! I love the feminine details, they are amazing! And the bag is so pretty! :D


    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this outfit! the perfect white jeans are so hard to find and glad you found some :) love the color palette you have here too

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that lace top is one of the prettiest I've seen in ages!! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! Love the top! :)
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. White pants are always a great idea, and loving that top on you! Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love the nifty 50. It does take some getting used to though. This look is awesome and those shoes are precious!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush lace with the white could not be a better combo! Loving your whole look. That is an awesome deal on your lens.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top with your white jeans looks amazing. Great combo. Have a lovely day. xx
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, you look SO beautiful! I love your hair up like that, the top is so pretty and such a great deal on those fab jeans! I'm also swooning over that purse, too, this whole outfit is perfection! I love the way the photos came out, so you should definitely get it. I've been wanting it myself, where did you see the sale for it, on Canon's site? Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look sensational! What beautiful photos of a beautiful gal! I Feel like I'm wearing my white pants on repeat but when you find the perfect pair like you did, why not? Have a great Monday sweet pea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty look-- I love print on the bag, and I've been on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute outfit, I am loving the bag that you chose to wear. And denim jackets are just my favorites of all time!

    Have a nice day!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit!! Have a lovely day!
    XO JNESS
    : JenessaSheffield.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! In love with the white paired with the blush! That top is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a chic summer look!! I'm in total love with this bag. The print is so cute and adorable!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a chic summer look!! I'm in total love with this bag. The print is so cute and adorable!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love this outfit! The top, the shoes the bag... Everything is so beautiful!

    XoXo,

    Tamra - loveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your relaxed look! White denim really refreshes other pieces.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. One of my favorite looks you've shared on the blog! Love that top! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super chic look and I am obsessed with that adorable floral bag!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  23. V, I just love these look! This is so feminine and chic! White pants are my fave and I LOVE how you paired them with the fab lace top! You look gorge!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this chic look! It's so pretty and I'm obsessed with your bag!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a great outfit! I love the white with the blush and that jean jacket! How pretty is that bag too!?! Love! <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete