Happy 4th!

July 4, 2016










Happy Fourth of July Everyone! 
After being basically MIA for the weekend I am excited to be back with a new post! I spent the majority of the weekend driving back and forth from our spec house! I basically had no time to even think this past weekend! However, I am so excited to have a nice family picnic today! My mom and I are cooking all day! 

now to today's post!
 This is the last in my fourth of July series which is so sad because I kinda had a blast putting together looks for the celebration! This top may look familiar that's because I wore it about two weeks ago with my picnic pants. I legit am obsessed with this flowy and adorable off the shoulder top! Hense why I have been wearing it everywhere! Also, I pulled out one of my fav silk scarfs! I still am having major love for silk scarfs right now they are literally so fun to add to any look! And finally, can we discuss this wall? This was a part of my adventuring into town to take photos! It was deff blog worthy and I was obsessing over the quote on the one wall! 

Wishing you all a wonderful 4th of July! 

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely summery day outfit! enjoy the day and happy 4th of july!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Loving the red, white, and blue!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. casual cuteness. Hope you had a great 4th
    http://www.cranberrytantrums.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and festive holiday shots! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look ... and loving that off the shoulder top!!
    XO
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete