Instagram Roundup!

July 15, 2016


Sneakers: New Balance



Shoes: Tradsey, Bag, Rebecca Minkoff, Hat: Tj Maxx, Tee: LOFT, Shorts: Forever 21

Dress: Tj Maxx ( UNDER $20) 

Dress: thredUP, Shoes: Target, Clutch: thredUP, Sunnies: LOFT

Shoes: Tj Maxx, Bag: Gucci ( Vintage) 
Hat: DIY, Shorts: Ann Taylor, Top: Tj Maxx
Shoes: Nine West 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Hat: Tj Maxx, Bag: Steve Madden 
Happy Friday friends! 
Another week is in the bag and the weekend is finally here! This weekend I am traveling to New York to visit a friend from college! A big group of us are staying at her house for a long weekend! I am so excited to get away for a few days from life and just enjoy being around friends and just having a good time! 
Today I wanted to do an Instagram Roundup! If you don't already follow me you totally should we can be insta BFF's! (vfox1234) Also, you can shop all my Instagram posts through the ShopStyle app! 

I must say that this month I am OBSESSED with my DIY pompom hat I made! I was half tempted to make a DIY post! I still might make one detailing everything I used to make such a darling hat! I also am obsessed with these Nine West flower heels! I recently wore them out for a blogging event in Pittsburgh! I just love how girly and fun they are!

Also, please keep the people of nice in your prayers this weekend! My heart goes out for all the innocent people affected in this tragedy! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and super relaxing weekend! 

10 comments:

  1. Great round up! Love it.

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your looks! Our world definitely needs prayer with all the recent events.

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/nordstrom-anniversary-sale-top-picks/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hat of yours really is great! loving these looks, will follow on insta!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun hats in your roundup - so many great looks!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your IG outfits! I still can't get over those Chanel flats--too adorable!

    www.rosyoutloobklog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pom pom hat! def do a DIY. and loving all the red white and blue :) happy weekend!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of your hats--especially the one with the pom poms are totally adorable-great round up!
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great outfits! Love those red heels!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute outfits! I adore those floral pumps.

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute styles and all perfect for summer!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete