The denim off the shoulder with thredUP

July 13, 2016


Clutch: Loft



Dress: Express



Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I am back with an exciting post featuring my purchases from thredUP! This amazing company is the place for you to sell and purchase gently worn clothing for all your family members! The best part you may ask is? They carry amazing designers and amazing brands!

Take this darling off the shoulder dress I purchased it for $14 bucks and I am so pumped because it is a denim dress. Denim is one of the hottest trends for fall every year! I am so excited to be able to wear this dress into the fall with a thicker sweater and add some booties! (Stay tuned) I love the cut and fit of this dress it is beyond comfy and so versatile! If we know me we know I adore versatility!

Also, can we talk about this amazing straw clutch bag from LOFT! I am obsessed with that I paid under $10 for it! And it is a great piece to transition with into fall! All together with both pieces I purchased, I paid a total of $36 which is so much cheaper than actually going to the mall and purchasing these pieces! My favorite part of receiving my items from thredUP was the unboxing experience! The box arrives so cute and unboxing it is literally like you just got a package from the most darling boutique there ever was! I was obsessed when I received my things!

thredUP also makes it so easy to get rid of all those old clothes in your closet! Simply request a box and send it back to them and start making money on those gently worn and fabulous clothes of yours!

I have to thank thredUP big time because they are giving you guys the opportunity to take 40% off your first purchase with code WOW40!

Linking up with: pumps and pushups






34 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress, very summery and perfect for a sunny day!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price for that dress is amazing!! You look great in this summer staple! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the things off the shoulder this year! And you can't beat a cute chambray dress! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot beat the price or how GORGEOUS you look in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute off the shoulder dress, I love the ruffle! And what an amazing price. You can't beat that!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ThredUp and this dress is the cutest!! Love the off the shoulder!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute summer dress!!

    Check out the 1st installment of my festival style campaign with UK-brand BOOHOO at the blog – I’m sure you’ll love it!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ruffle detail on your dress is so cute! You look gorgeous!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. ThredUP has some of the best stuff! Loving the dress. I have a similar one from last summer which reminds me to get it out!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a dress similar as yours and I love it! You look so cute!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, it suits you really well!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is such a great find, it looks wonderful on you and you will definitely get plenty of wear now and into fall! I love the way you've styled it here with those black sandals and straw clutch! LOFT always comes out with such cute straw clutches come summer, I have one from them I got years ago and still love! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you're having the best day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress looks amazing, definitely a great find from thredUp.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabulous off the shoulder piece! Hands down my favorite trend this year <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog name!! Such a cute dress and that clutch is so perfect for summer!!
    xo, Lee
    www.wineandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh I love this dress! So obsessed with the OTS trend! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute dress! I can't believe you found it on Thredup! Perfect dress for summer.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute dress! I am all about the off the shoulder styles this summer!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is so pretty! You look so holiday ready!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely dress on you! You look gorgeous! I love thredup too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is seriously so cute on you! Love it and that bag you paired with it!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute outfit !! i LOVE your purse!! so cute

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Express dress is absolutely fabulous! It has off the shoulder & denim all in one. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very good!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like the shoes ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: SUMMER MAXI DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous off shoulder dress and lovely shoes.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza Corner o Instagram o Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the off the shoulder dress! It's so cute! And it goes so perfectly with the purse! :)
    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a lovely dress! Gorgeous Summer look!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm just obsessed with these off-shoulder dress too. I want this one, because I don't own a denim one yet!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm just obsessed with these off-shoulder dress too. I want this one, because I don't own a denim one yet!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a similar version of this dress and I love it! You styled it perfectly, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the dress, it looks so simple, so chic and so easy to style in so many ways! :D


    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete