August: Current Lusting

August 1, 2016

AUGUST

Green dress, / White shirt / Wildfox rainbow shirt,/ WithChic long top,  / V neck shirt / Rvca shirt / Zizzi motorcycle jacket,/ Evans blue jean jacket, / Blue skirt, / Pink skirt / Block-heel sandals / Marc Fisher LTD espadrilles shoes / Rebecca minkoff handbag / Lilly Pulitzer handbags purse / Forever 21 fedora hat / Estée Lauder estee lauder lipstick / Estée Lauder face makeup,

Happy first day of August everyone!

 Another month is in the bag and a new one is here! Unfortunately, I go back to school this month... bummer, but in a way I am ready to go back. This week I am in Charleston with my best friend and her family! We are staying at a gorgeous house in Palm Isle! It is literally beyond gorgeous this little community! I am so excited to be soaking up the sun and exploring gorgeous charleston! 

Now onto today's post! This month is a mix of summer and fall fashion! Obviously, fall is just around the corner and as much as I am so pumped I also want to keep summer around as much as possible! I am obsessing over that black bag! It is an exact dupe of the Rebecca Minkoff bag currently on the Nordstrom half-yearly sale! I found this exact bag at Tj Maxx the other day for $29.99. I know how much I talk about Tj Maxx but they legit have great deals! Also, I am lusting over these skirts! I want to stock up on tons for fall! They are so easy to throw on with a sweater and or a knit! I am obsessed! 

What are you guys currently lusting over? 
Happy Monday! 

16 comments:

  1. I want tthat pineapple sweatshirt!! :P

    www.kassandragoldofficial.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love TJ Maxx, they have such amazing finds. Great job finding a dupe for $30!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun pieces! Love that denim jacket and the pineapple tank top! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pineapple and blush! Such awesome picks for transitioning into fall!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun list! I am so ready for those pieces that are good for fall transitions.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great picks! Right now I can't decide between stocking up for fall or hitting all the summer sales.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing time in Charleston! Loving your picks, especially all the pineapples! I always dress for the weather, so if it's still warm enjoy it to it's fullest <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting that you're in Charleston, girlie, enjoy every minute! I've never been before, but everyone I've talked to who has, loves it! I know, I always feel that August is a bittersweet month. We're nearing the end of summer, transiting into fall, AND my birthday, husband's birthday, and anniversary are right around the corner; so much to look forward to! Anyway, I love your picks here and girl, you always find the best deals at Tjmaxx! I love it there, too, as well as Marshall's, you're so right, they have such incredible finds! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the most amazing start to both your new month and week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your picks! That pineapple top is adorable and I need that denim jacket. Enjoy your time in Charleston!'

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pineapple prints are everywhere and I LOVE it! I got a nice tshirt with lots little pineapples on it and needless to say ive been wearing it non stop! lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! How cute is that pineapple top?!!! I'm obsessed!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous picks, I'm loving those blue heels xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these picks! Everything is so cute! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect picks! Love that pink button front skirt and those espadrille wedges. I hope you have the best school year!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing picks, Darling! Love them all! Thanks for sharing!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete