Evening at the beach with Jord Watch

August 29, 2016



 







Summer is ending and I am literally trying to hold onto it as much as I possibly can! This week is ridiculously hot with stormy and rainy nights (kinda sucky) However, today here on the blog I am all talk about this gorgeous Jord Watch!  A few weeks ago I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach I packed the usual things. Bathing suits, hats and of course my Jord Watch. This watch is seriously so versatile, it really can go with anything. It also held up beautifully on my adventures at the beach. I can openly admit that I sometimes can be rough on certain things I own. But I can openly admit it held up amazing on whatever I got myself into. 

But also not to mention it is an attention getter, the color and the grain of the wood is captivating to the eye! When at the beach so many people came up to me and complimented me on how beautiful my Jord Watch was. It kinda makes you feel that you own a one of a kind piece! Which if you ask me is seriously so cool! 

But guys, I have another awesome surprise for you! The amazing people at Jord Watch are offering one winner a $75 e-voucher on one of their gorgeous watches! (Think about the holidays coming soon!!!)  But no worries those who don't win still get a $20 e-voucher for their shopping convenience! Seriously guys how sweet are they!

*Special Thank You to Jord Watch for making this post happen! All opinions are my own! *




Wood Watches For Women


19 comments:

  1. You look like such a beauty on the beach! LOVE that sweatshirt!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Jord watches! Yours is striking with it's beautiful color! Loving your hoodie and these beach pics!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty the face of that watch is! Gorgeous! And that striped sweatshirt looks so cute and cozy for the beach! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a doll!! Loving the beach look on you and a very pretty Jord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love this end of summer look so much! The pink on that watch is my favorite too! Have a great week, my friend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love these photos! the watch is adorable and perfect for any season but especially with that outfit! i kinda need that top :) happy monday girly!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos of you on the beach, it was the perfect background for your outfit.I love your sweater too :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweater it looks so cozy and such a cute watch!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been too long since I've been to Myrtle Beach, and this whole look is perfect for relaxing there. So cozy, and super cute watch <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweater! Looks so comfy! That watch is just perfection!
    -Ana
    www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your striped sweatshirt! It is perfect for a cool night at the beach! I can't believe that summer is coming to an end. I feel like it just started!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect beach look!

    http://violettedaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally love Jord Watches. They look so beautiful. awesome photos! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely post, V! Love the watch and your beach look! Seriously so stinking cute!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your pullover girl - so perfect as it starts to cool off at night!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable is this striped pullover!? So perfect for an evening on the beach!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your sweater ! its so cute

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks so charming, love the subtle colors! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete