Fall style guide: denim dress

August 24, 2016









Sunnies: Dito( use Promo COFFEEANDABLONDE for first month free, Bag: Tj Maxx, Dress: Tj Maxx, Hat:Target, Shoes: JCrew 

Fall, Fall Fall
No matter how much you want Summer to stay, it is coming to an end. Fall literally is on the way faster than ever! I love Fall so much, for one my birthday is in fall! Two Thanksgiving is in the Fall time! (I love Thanksgiving if you did not know) And three Halloween, I am that child that always had a homemade Halloween costume at the Halloween parade. Pennsylvania has some of the most beautiful seasons and personally, I must say Fall is the most beautiful time! So I am somewhat excited that Fall will soon be here! 

Recently I have been seeing all through social media other bloggers showing Fall lookbooks and Fall outfits and I must say I am not ready. However, a transition look was something I totally thought would be perfect! I am beyond obsessed with this denim dress from Tj Maxx it is extremely long which was a little too much! I decided to belt it and it made it perfect literally this dress is beyond comfy! Perfect wardrobe piece to have to transition into fall with! Also, this Rebecca Minkoff dupe that I also found at Tj Maxx I feel like I have been posting so much with this bag! But the truth is this bag is seriously amazing! It is so on point for fall, and the color and texture basically goes with anything! I am totally wanting another one of these bags! Because this bag is seriously ahhhmazing!

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!  


22 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. im kinda looking fwd to fall too but first going on my holiday :D lol
    a denim dress is the perfect transitional piece, a must have in everyone's closet and I love this one and how you styled it :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! The chambray dress is so pretty and paired with that hat you are totally fall ready! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim dresses are such a great transitional piece and perfect for layering. I love mine and wear it all the time! So cute!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole look doll! Denim dresses are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TJ Maxx is one of my favorite places to find great clothes for cheap! Love your dress and the burgundy color of your hat is so pretty!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall and I am so ready! Maybe because those are the clothes that fit. Ha! This denim dress is so great! Love how you styled it now and can see it with boots in the future.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute dress, girlie, and I love the way the chambray looks paired with the burgundy hat, such a perfect match! I'm kind of ready for the start of fall because it's just been way to humid and nasty here, plus my favorite clothing is fall fashion, bring on the leather, haha! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have the most amazing day ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for fall time! super cute hat!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want summer to end but I'm excited for fall too! This is such a cute look! I love the dress belted and your hat!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this chambray and burgundy combo! This is a great fall look!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fall fashion but not ready for summer to end just yet. This outfit is super cute, love the chambray and burgundy together!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so cute!!! I am in a style rut, it's still so hot, but I am longing for fall style!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obsessed with this chambray dress! The cut is adorable and I am in love with that bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great way to start transitioning your summer pieces into Fall!! Love the color of that hat! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving the hat with this denim dress! Great fall transition outfit!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect pre fall look! I love love the color of that hat and of course the belt detail!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those sunglasses, so chic!
    XO
    https://vogue-ish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the perfect denim dress to transition into fall and I love it with the burgundy hat!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this! You look stunning! This chambray dress is SUPER CUTE and the hat is the perfect addition, my friend! Love ya!

    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Denim dresses are sooo easy to wear and style! I just love them :D


    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete