Growing...

August 8, 2016

Happy Monday friends! 

I am so excited to be back after a week-long hiatus on my blog and all my social media! I was in Charleston with my best friend and her family for a week and I finally returned last night! PHEW!

 I am so excited to finally be home and to be talking about this amazing course I participated in back in June with Julianna of Blush and Camo. Growing our Instagrams can be a huge and hard challenge! It takes tons of time and configuring and yet we are still left with the heartaches of losing followers or not getting that endorsement. After college was done for the summer I took some time to step back and reflect over my brand and my social media platforms. 


Soon I found out about Julianna's"How to grow your Instagram" course and I was basically sold. I knew this was the push I needed to make something out of Coffee And A Blonde's Instagram. And boy was I right! Since taking the course I learned that I needed to reach out and comment and like and be way more active on social media. And that has paid off for me big time, I have made so many more wonderful blogging friends on social media just from reaching out and adding myself to the conversation! Which is fantastic and totally #girlboss like! I have to send a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to Julianna for helping me to become a total #girlboss. And also for encouraging me to love what I am doing and to help to continue to create content that will hopefully encourage you also!





5 comments:

  1. I wanna take this course, sounds fab! hope you had a nice weekend!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great course! and glad you had a fun week. happy monday girly!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Keep up the great work, girl! <3
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great course!! Glad you had a great week, babe!
    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and feminine top! I love those delicate details!
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete