In the park

August 3, 2016












Happy Wednesday friends! 
I have been obsessing over this gingham top for the past few weeks! It is beyond comfy and super chic for summer! I paired it with my Chanel flats for an instant effortless look! I have also been obsessing over pops of colors! I have been incorporating them more into my wardrobe! I have been in Charleston this past week and today we are going into the city for shopping and absorbing history! This is my favorite city in the world stay tuned for some fun snaps! 



7 comments:

  1. We'd be obsessed over it too! Loving your style here!

    xx,
    Jule Avenue
    www.juleavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel flats - so chic!! Love that top on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! You're in Charleston!! I've always wanted to go! I heard so many amazing things about this city! Have so much fun and I love this look, V! Your CHANEL flats are to die for!
    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this look, classy yet cool! and those chanel flats are perfection!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is so fun. And can we talk about those flats, they're to die for!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't take my eye off your shoes, they are so cute and that top too. I am loving the entire outfit, that bag does the perfect pop of color!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete