Fall in love with SmileBrilliant

September 19, 2016


Home Remedies For Teeth Whitening








Before I started Smile Brilliant
After using Smile Brillant for 4 weeks! 
Being a heavy coffee drinker and tea drinker my smile can sometimes not the whitest it possibly can be. With us, all being so busy and always on the run. We sometimes forget about our biggest feature, our smiles! That's why I was so excited to team up with Smile Brillant today to bring you guys how I am making sure I can have the best smile possible! Especially with Fall just around the corner! 

I have never ever been into whitening my teeth ever! I have always just brushed and maintained my teeth. My dentist has always told me I had good color when it came to the color of my teeth. I always just went with it and never thought anything else. Even when I was younger and had braces I never ever turned to whitening products after my braces came off. Now that I am older and constantly taking photos. I wanted to get into maintaining the whitest smile I possibly can have! 

So how does Smile Brillant work? They send you this awesome package, that has everything you need! Next, you make your molds at home and in the privacy of your own home! (YES) No having to deal with the dentist and making appointments. Which if you ask me is the best part! Then you put your molds right in the prepaid packaging and send it off to get your molds made! The molds are made to fit you. In about two weeks your molds get turned into trays and arrive at your doorstep! Then you get your whitening gel and your desensitizing gel and you are set!

 I saw a huge improvement in the overall look of my teeth! Before I never noticed how much my teeth needed some attention. Now I can say that they are so much whiter than before. But also look and feel so healthy! And when we have bright and white smiles we totally are more confident in life! I can officially say I have the perfect Fall smile now thanks to SmileBrillant! 

Find out more information about SmileBrillant right here also watch their video on how the whole system works from beginning to end! Also, don't forget to check out some testimonials on people's experience right here

Also, the team at Smile Brillant are so sweet and are teaming up with me to do a super fun Giveaway! The Giveaway includes a $139.95 in store credit which is equal to a whole Teeth Whitening Kit. So you can get that gorgeous Fall smile! You can enter the giveaway right here

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 



32 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love this look - pink and burgundy are great together!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post. I love your hat and color mix is amazing.
    www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! I drink way too much coffee too :p NOT good! I heard about the brand, sounds like it works!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teeth whitening is so important, but looked over by so many of us. I really need to do mine soon. You look adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need a new teeth whitening product especially with the wedding coming up but I'm hesitant because my teeth are SO sensitive! Did this make your teeth hurt after?! Thanks for sharing!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best accessory a girl can have is her smile! You look gorgeous!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic, V and you have such a gorgeous smile! Smile Brilliant sounds fantastic! I love weighting my teeth too! Need to check them out! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried whitening my teeth because I was always nervous it'd make them super sensitive! Looking gorgeous girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and this sounds like the perfect whitening solution.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like an amazing solution!! Thanks for sharing! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/09/5-healthy-fall-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit and great smile! :-)
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the color of this top on you, and of course your beautiful smile! This avid coffee drinker definitely needs to brighten her smile <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hat (and smile) is super cute! Have an awesome week girlie!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectales.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard of this product before, everyone really seems to love the results; I'll have to keep it in mind! As for your outfit, I love the pops of burgundy, which looks so good on you! It also looks really pretty paired with your peach top! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a very Happy Monday so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always use Crest to whiten my teeth, but I've been wanting to try this forever! You look so cute, and of course..great smile!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so great. Love your sense of style!

    x Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smile Brilliant is just such a great way to get whiter teeth, I also love your outfit!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting process! You have a lovely smile :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous in these pics! I am using Smile Brilliant right now and hoping to have the same results as you. Have a terrific week Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look adorable! I love pink on you... and you have the prettiest smile!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a bright smile! I could totally see it giving you a fab boost of confidence!


    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. I try to whiten my teeth right before a big event when I feel like I need an extra bright smile!! Loving your outfit girl and beautiful smile! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love your hat! The burgundy color is perfect for Fall! I love Smile Brilliant!

    -Ana
    www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a gorgeous color combo! You look so pretty!!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look great and you have a beautiful smile.

    xo, Maryam
    www.glamandposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look so cute in pink and burgundy! great look!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how you can get the trays made without a dentist trip- yes ma'am!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  28. Seriously love this!! So excited for white teeth!!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have such a beautiful smile!! And a cute top!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just entered! Would love to win1 And you have a beautiful smile!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  31. Buenos días. Que pasada de fotos. Eres increíble combinando. Un besito y te invito a pasarte por mi blog.
    Las siete maravillas de Amanda.

    ReplyDelete