September: Currently Lusting

September 12, 2016

september currently lusting



Long sleeve dress / Short dress / H M sleeveless top,/ WithChic short sleeve cardigan,  / J Crew down vest,/ Dorothy Perkins white jacket / Poncho cape / J Crew long skirt / Cropped pants / Anita Green denim skirt / J Crew pointed toe flat, / Lucky brand boots / Suede shoes,  / French Connection red purse / Yoki man bag / Kate spade watch, / Kendall Kylie key chain ring, / Sylvia Alexander plaid scarves

Happy Monday everyone! 
I hope you all had a relaxing and wonderful weekend! Mine was spend working and attending weddings and let's not forget college work! 

Today I am sharing my September Currently Lusting! YAY! This has to be one of my favorite posts I do every month!And this month I am super excited because fall is in the air and it most definitely is playing into this month's Currently Lusting. 

So much fall is popping up this month prepping us for the cooler months ahead! Some picks this month are the same the button up denim and that camel coat! I need to have!!!! Also some new picks like those adorable Lucky Brand booties! I just purchased them in Olive green! I am obsessed and they totally are playing into the velvet/suede trend! 

Saddle bags I need more of these in my life! Saddle Bags are the so versatile and so perfect Believe me, I was hesitant to purchase my first one but I have zero regrets over it and now it is my everyday bag! 

And finally, can we discuss this bomber jacket so fab and I need to have it in my life! So edgy and outside of my comfort zone! I think that's why I like it the most! 

What are your picks for fall!? Happy Monday everyone!

Shop some more of my picks below! 

24 comments:

  1. Im so happy sadle bags are coming back into fashion after 2 years ago being very great hits! I cant wear all of mine again :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these picks! That burnt orange suede skirt needs to get in my closet!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I want everything especially those stripe pants! So good!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great roundup! ALL of those shoes and bags need to be in my life immediately if not sooner. and that vest - you'd have for years :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest - LOVE! And gimme all the button front skirts <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those saddle bags! And those leopard flats?! Yes please!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this fall list! I just got that lace up sweater, and it is so cute.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those picks. Need them all! :)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all your picks here, girlie, all of which are so perfect for fall! You know, I've never really been taken by saddle bags, but they are growing on me and I have to give credit to Chloé. The one you've shared here is the one that totally stopped my in my tracts and made me re-think it and now, I'm wanting one myself. Of course I want the Chloé, but I don't know if that's happening any time soon, haha ($$$). I can't wait to see how you style your new booties, I can imagine how cute they must look in green, I love them in the blue you've shared here. I hope you're having a very Happy Monday, beauty, and thanks so much for sharing!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want one of everything! A saddlebag is definitely on my fall list. Loving that poncho and the blue booties. Great picks Victoria!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of your picks! I definitely agree with you on the bomber jacket! At first I didn't know if I should get it but I decided to take on the challenge of incorporating it into my style!

    -Ana // www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously though, I'll take one of each! Love every item you chose!!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so loving your picks! Perfect for transition to fall! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am swooning over your whole list! That lace up sweater is gorgeous and I need those bags!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cognac skirt, blue bag and watch. nice selection babe
    xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the cognac skirt, blue bag and watch. nice selection babe
    xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all these fall essentials!
    Happy Monday,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I have one of everything please?! I'm so excited for the cooler weather! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Chloe saddle bag is just so pretty! Love your selection, makes me so excited for fall!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These bags and shoes are gorgeous. Love your selection.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so perfect for fall
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great fall items, so perfect for layering! I'm all able the leather saddle bags too, I recently got the cutest Vera Bradley one -- at a great price!

    xo, Sarah
    www.thekissingboothblog.com

    ReplyDelete