The lady in black

September 7, 2016










Pin: Vintage, Top: Tj Maxx, Clutch: LOFT 
Happy Wednesday everyone! 
I hope you all had a relaxing and wonderful Labor Day! I survived the amusement park and now its back to school and my crazy schedule. I love having a few days off to remind me of summer break until it hits me in the face that I have to go to lecture. 

Anywho! Labor Day is the last Hurrah of summer and even though summer is here for 20 something more days I can't help to not get kinda excited for fall! My wardrobe is already starting to make small changes. For one transitioning for me from summer to fall, I tend to pull out a lot more black in this transition month. I don't know if it's because I don't actually know what to wear or what but I see myself starting to wear a lot of black. Recently I have been in LOVE with this awesome skirt I snagged at Target I mean a button up skirt is perfect for fall with tights or none I was so excited! What I also love about this skirt is how versatile it literally is. I mean I have worn this skirt probably about 5 times and each time styled a completely different way. 

Yay for a great inexpensive buys that make such a statement in our closets!  
Wishing you all a wonderful hump day! 


26 comments:

  1. I dont know what to wear either so black is always my safe choice :p looking great! love the shoes!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this monochromatic look! That vest is the CUTEST--it's the perfect length!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic girl!!! Love your hair like this as well!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving these neutrals. and the black skirt - so cute. and safe enough to rock to work if you ask me :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh loving your lack with the pretty white lace cami.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit, girlie! I love that button skirt and the long vest. The brooch adds a nice chic touch! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most beautiful lady in black for sure!! Great Cami too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute black and white ensemble, and that top is so pretty!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never go wrong with black! I love that clutch too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Victorian vibe that this blouse brings! I adore the vest and it's the perfect transitional look. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this look! Can't get enough button front skirts especially for the cooler weather <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with this look, V! Saw it on IG and started swooning! One of my fave looks of yours!

    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful in black!
    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I picked up a skirt in tan exactly like yours :) I can't wait to wear it now!! You look great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so chic!! That vest is so fabulous with the pin and skirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like your style ;)

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: TRAIN TRACKS

    NEW POST: ROUTE 66 SIGN

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so trendy and polished! I love that brooch!! Such a great look.

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit! Loving that lacy top!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit. Can never go wrong with black.

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com
    Instagram: nyashanicole

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute outfit

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super chic, lady! Loving this!
    Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm obsessed with your skirt and the way that you paired the outfit!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your button front skirt is so cute! Love this chic look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very Nice Outfit

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. That skirt looks amazing, I love it! <3

    xo,


    Aiko cunanan.com
    aikocunanan.com

    ReplyDelete