The Sleeveless sweater

September 28, 2016













Happy Wednesday everyone! 
We are halfway through another week! Yay! Things have been so stressful I have been having Midterms all week and I am just beyond stressed and super ready for Fall break to come and distract me from school for a few days! 

Today on the blog I wanted to kinda conclude my transitioning to fall lookbook! By now it is starting to get super chilly and Fall-like here at home! Thank goodness!! I had to go to class the other day with long sleeve tee and a scarf and still was freezing to death! I recently purchased this adorable sleeveless sweater from Tj Maxx and I am obsessed with it! First off it's perfect for right now with still semi warm temps but also great for later on when it gets super chilly! I am beyond obsessed with it and the versatility of it! Also, can we talk about this hat??? I received it in my Popsugar must have box and I am in love!!! Seriously I have been wanting a black fedora for so long now and I was so excited when I saw it came in my box! If you don't have a Popsugar subscription I highly recommend! Use my code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first box! And of course look effortlessly chic for Fall! 
Wishing you all a wonderful week! 


11 comments:

  1. Cutest outfit! Such a cute summer to fall outfit!
    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look! love the sweater! I bet it would look amazing under a blazer for a work outfit! I want one now! haha
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing a sleeveless black sweater in my blog post too haha! So obviously I just LOVE your outfit--especially paired with that adorable skirt!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with midterms! Loving this sweater and skirt combo!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is everything I love about fall! Absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! So cute

    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! So chic! Love the neutral colors!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sleeveless sweaters and this look is just SO darling, V! Love this fall look! You're rocking this outfit!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look!
    kisses from the sandpits of dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the most important blogs that I have seen, keep it up!

    allthingscoffee

    ReplyDelete