White OTS after labor day

September 23, 2016










 Happy Second day of Fall everyone! As hot as it has been here in PA. I am so excited for it to start to cool down this weekend and feel more fallish! (yay!) Fall is my favorite time of year I love the fashion the festivals the food and everything that comes with Fall! There is something about the leaves falling from the trees and Halloween that make me so happy! 

Today on the blog I wanted to do a transitional look into Fall! Many of us are still experiencing super warm and humid temps around the country. Which makes it so hard to focus on Fall when it still feels like Summer! But there has always been this rule not to wear white after Labor day! When thinking of outfits I knew I still wanted to shoot this number badly! However the rule, I was so worried that I was going to be judged for wearing white after Labor day! No worries though after consulting many people I was told it's now socially acceptable! Phew!!! But I am still obsessed and in love with this OTS top! The detail is so pretty and perfect! Literally, the top can do all the explaining no need for any Jewelry! 
What are you guys wearing to transition to Fall with? 

Happy Friday, and happy weekend to you guys!


17 comments:

  1. This look is so cute! I really love that skirt and your top!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look! this skirt is perfect for transitional weather indeed!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you?! Love the lacy OTS top with your black skirt. Perfect combo especially for this time of year!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous top! And I just love that necklace!! So good. Happy Friday!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute, I love the top ans black and white together. Fab!

    X Hayley
    http://mydebeauvoirdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know OTS is a favorite of mine girl! You look incredible, this is seriously an outfit that was made for you my love! You have the best weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love everything about this look on you from the OTS top, the necklace, and that fabulous button front skirt. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look, loving the button up but the top is amazing x

    Dana x
    fashiondew.co.uk | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, girl-you wear white and break those LD rules! Happy Weekend,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The details on that OTS top are so lovely and I love how it looks paired with the black skirt! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is one of my faves! The top goes perfectly well with that skirt and all of your accessories also go well!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable top, and it gives off a retro & modern vibe paired with the sunglasses and shorter skirt. Love it! Happy Friday!/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  13. This top even though is OTS looks like such a greta fall top. the crochet details makes it look so warm! I really love your outfit and the necklace was a great touch to add!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this transitional outfit-- such great styling! You look adorable as always!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top!

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete