20 things Iv'e learned in 20 years

October 14, 2016


Happy Friday everyone!

I know it is so weird to have a post on a Friday from me!
However, tomorrow I am turning 20 and I decided what better way to share my birthday than giving you guys a list of 20 things I have learned in 20 years! I thought this would be a super fun post, I hope you guys enjoy!! I really took a lot of time to really think about it all out!




1. BE NICE - enough said
2. Being the underdog is okay- It makes for a really good story
3. A smile is always the best accessory
4. Always put your foot forward!
5. Make as many friendships as you can- I am lucky to say I have some amazing friendships with amazing people! Truly thankful!
6. Be prepared - because nothing is worse than being underprepared and people knowing
7. Family is everything- without family, I would not be half of the person I am today
8. Be organized- Organization is the key to happiness!
9. Coffee is a major key- again enough said
10. Really hard work pays off- I would not get half of the places I got in this 20 years without super hard work.
11. A signature fragrance is a real thing- I think of it like a theme song it describes you to a tee! Mine is Jo Malone Peonies and Blush.
12. Go travel
13. A good lip color can change everything!
14. You can never have enough chocolate
15. Love life- greet every day with a smile and always love what you are doing
16. Laugh
17. Insecurities will kill you- we all have them, but if we let them bother us we will all be miserable!
18. You can learn so much from your grandparents- if you have the pleasure of still being able to have your grandparents take the time to get to know them. They will teach you so many important life lessons!
19. Flowers can make any space more cheery!
20.  Life can be a roller coaster- Sit back and enjoy!


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 

25 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! Such a cute post and I totally agree with #9 about coffee, especially on a Friday haha! Have a great weekend, Victoria!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! What a cute post with the balloons and the super cute outfit. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday gorgeous!! 20 is such an exciting time so just enjoy it! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are as beautiful as ever birthday girl! I hope all your dreams come true and 20 is the best year yet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 20th birthday Victoria! Love this post and all that you shared. This skirt and look is so gorgeous! Enjoy your special weekend.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so relatable! a lip colour can indeed change everything :p happy birthday lovely, I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Love your skirt and so many great lessons!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your twenty things! I totally agree with everything, especially the coffee one. ;) You look so cute and happy birthday!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it girl!! I agree with them ALL! Such a fun post! Hope you have your best birthday yet ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Great life lessons. Love this look, you skirt is everything!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely and fun post, beautiful! I couldn't agree more with all you've shared here and that you've learned so early on, like be nice! It sounds so elementary when we say it, but really there are so many miserable people walking around taking their anger and resentment on everyone for no reason and being kind can take you very far in life, who wouldn't want to help a kind person succeed if it's in their power?! The part about being the underdog is so true, girl. I've always been the underdog and though sometimes it gets frustrating and annoying, it does make for a great story and makes you stronger and more in tune with yourself throughout the process. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, my love. May it be a year of complete and full of great health, love, and success! Have a wonderful weekend celebrating YOU!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, dear. You look amazing in this outfit. Have fun tomorrow.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, beautiful friend! What a neat post to read, and I bet it was fun putting it together too :) I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! Wishing you lots of health and happiness in the year ahead! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great advice :) I hope you have an amazing birthday and may all your wishes come true!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Eve gurlie! That skirt is GORGEOUS and yes to all the coffee <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 20th Birthday, V! You are the cutest and I couldn't agree with you more: FAMILY IS INDEED EVERYTHING! Sending much love your way!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday gorgeous! I hope you keep growing and learning!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday && yes one can never have enough chocolate! I'm glad to be back blogging hope you can stop by!!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! Your tulle skirt is gorgeous and yes, you can never have enough chocolate!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!


    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happiest Birthday Victoria-Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun and thoughtful post Victoria :)
    Being in my 20's too I can totally relate with the whole list!
    Happy birthday gal. Xo

    http://projectriri.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday girl! Love all of these, especially the ones about chocolate and laughing!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope you enjoyed your birthday! One of your tips I've grown to learn the importance of is to stay organized. It is crucial now in my life, especially with everything I have going on.

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy 20th!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete