Instagram lately

October 17, 2016

Overalls: Zaful, Shoes: Lucky Brand , Bag: Confetti and Co 
Dress: Zaful 
Confetti and Co 
overalls: Zaful 
Sunday Coffee! Jenas: DIY, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Confetti and co, 
Birthday celebration 
Vest: Tj Maxx, Boots: DSW, Bag: Kate Spade

Happy Monday everyone! 

Thank you so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes! I am so excited to see what 20 brings for me! So many people sent me gorgeous flowers and I ate way beyond too much food. Because calories do not count on your birthday! All in all, I had a super memorable birthday! 

  Today I am doing an Instagram roundup! I feel like I haven't done one in forever! So I am kinda excited to finally get around to do one! So many snaps I am loving right now on my Insta! But these are my absolute fav! Like that gorgeous burgundy bag, talk about the perfect bag for fall! Or that butterfly wall! So many favorite snaps! 

If you don't follow me on insta let's be pals! My username is vfox1234 ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 

21 comments:

  1. You take such wonderful photos! What camera do you use for your Instagram posts?

    Angel // My Fall Wardrobe Must Haves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you lots of cake and a chilled weekend as you wanted :) happy belated birthday once again!

    Also, that bag! AHHH its PERFECT! :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the fall shooting!! What a season!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LINGERIE ROMPER IN MALIBU, CA
    DON'T MISS: KNIT DRESS - BACK IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your fun fall outfits! That plaid/vest combo is my favorite!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still so in love with that wine colored saddlebag! What a great fall find!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all!! So glad you had a great birthday! Have a great week, friend! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! Loving all of these!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute pics! You have great style!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday! Such a great IG recap. I love that burgundy bag, so perfect for fall! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a cute feed, and I'm so glad to hear that you had a fun bday! Much love!!
    Happy Monday, love!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these looks! You are too cute!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kat
    http://www.katwalksf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Calories definitely don't count on your birthday! So glad you enjoyed. Fun roundup.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you had a wonderful weekend! Love all these snaps and I couldn't agree more that that bag is a winner. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that wall with the butterflys! Beautiful

    xo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a great birthday!! Love that butterfly wall! xo Bryn www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your feed lately. You fall looks are perfect! Glad you had a great birthday!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday girl!! So many pretty snaps!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many cute looks! I love the color of that bag! Happy belated birthday!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Instagram feed! Love your photos! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many cute Insta snaps! Love following you, babe.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so glad you had a great time celebrating your birthday, beautiful, and I loved these photos on your IG! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having the most amazing week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete