October: Currently Lusting

October 3, 2016

October Currently Lusting


Long sleeve tweed dress / J Crew chunky cable knit sweater,  / Ruffle collar blouse / True Religion blue bib overall,  / Patagonia clothing / Knee length pleated skirt,  / Vegan leather mini skirt / J.Crew elastic socks,  / Ivanka Trump thigh high platform boots / Ivanka trump footwear / J Crew leather shoulder handbag

Happy October everyone! 

I am so filled with joy that October is finally here! This is the best month of the year If you ask me! I love the chilly temps and the leaves falling! It is literally my favorite time of the year! Also, it is a birthday month! My father and I both were born in October which makes October even better! 

This month I am focusing on fall pieces! I have been wanting a cable knit sweater for so long! They just scream warm and cozy! This Jcrew one is surprisingly budget-friendly piece! That can be worn for seasons to come! Also, this plaid number is my favorite thing on this planet. You combine a dress with plaid and I am sold! A leather Skirt is another thing I am loving! I have been wanting one for so long now! It can be worn so many different ways! With tights no tights the possibilities are endless! Finally, I am obsessing over these Chanel dupes! I have been wanting  a dupe pair since August! But they have been sold out everywhere! Until recently we got a pair in at work! I freaked out and am obsessed with them again! I just might have to get them! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! 

26 comments:

  1. Great Selection for October!!!!
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole beige/neutral vibe! I really need a pleated skirt! :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! I am on the hunt for overalls that will fit my petite frame. I love the distressed ones! Happy birthday month!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING all of these picks! That ruffle top from SheIn is SO darn adorable!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color block skirt is SO fall fab! I must check it out immediately!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute finds! I love the over the knee boots!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks!! I have been looking for a good pair of Chanel dupes too! Those are great! And that cable knit is amazing. I always love J.Crew!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. October is pretty much these best and so are all of these pieces. Making me want to shop!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are these pieces for Fall?! I love the two toned pleated skirt and camel turtleneck!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these pastels and neutrals featured here! That tweed dress is so nice :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Overhauls are fun-it's been a while since I have worn them!
    Happy Monday,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fall picks, V! The sweater is so cozy and how rad is the leather skirt! Need them in my life!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing picks Victoria! I love that pleated skirt. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have some awesome picks! I'm going to have to add some of these into my own shopping list! I especially love that plaid dress! =)

    -Ana // www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome picks! I need that leather skirt and leopard bag <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your picks make me excited for the upcoming colder weather!!!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh! This tweed dress is beyond cute! And I love that ruffle top. Great picks!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh man the color palette here is amazing!! I want everything! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need that leopard bag in my life!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving your picks, girlie! That J.Crew cable knit sweater has been on my radar for the longest! I've been wanting to add a few colors to my sweater collection, but it seems as though they've only rolled out the neutrals and you know I love my bright colors, haha; I want a cobalt blue one! That color block pleated skirt is gorgeous and perfect for fall. You've got such great taste, girlie! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many great picks, loving that chic pleated skirt and the ruffle top!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These pieces are ultra fab! Great picks! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  23. So splendid selection. Ma faves from here are over the knee boots and leopard bag.
    Would you like to follow me back?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'll take one of each piece please!!! Adore them all!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete