The faux leather jacket you need for fall...

October 26, 2016










Happy Wednesday everyone! 

We are halfway through another week! And this girl is beyond ready for the weekend to be here! We are at that half way point in college where we are scheduling for spring semester and projects are starting to become the death of you! 

Today however I am obsessing over this gorgeous embordered faux leather jacket from Dresslily literally I fell in love with the detail and gorgeous color! I thought it would be just perfect for fall! The detail on this jacket is seriously so amazing! Originally when I saw it on Dresslily It reminded me so much of the pieces we have been seeing from Gucci with all the florals! I was hooked! 

Also, can we take a moment to discuss this choker? Also from Dresslily, I may add! I was a little nervous to take the plunge and get one! However, I am so happy I did! I am loving this lace up one from Dresslily! It has been super fun incorporating into my wardrobe since I am not the edgiest girl! The best part is Dresslily is so affordable which is something I love! And you can't beat the fantastic quality that comes with every piece! I also linked right here , some amazing promotions! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! 

20 comments:

  1. It's really in a wishlist right now.
    Great look dear.
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely NEED that jacket! I absolutely LOVE the embroidery detail! Love how you paired it over all black!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and such a fun jacket!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute jacket and you styled it perfectly!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that jacket on you, girl, and yes the details do have that Gucc-esque vibe and is so trendy, too! I'm so excited that we're only two days shy of the weekend, it's been a rough one, lol, and I'm ready to just relax! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have the best day ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool jacket!! I love the embroidery. So perfectly styled, and your choker is a great addition.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue for a change! The embroidery is so pretty!

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on IG and I am literally obsessed!! This moto jacket is so cool and yet so chic, V! Love it!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of that faux leather jacket is amazing!! I love the embroidery!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. This embroidery is so fun! Love how you styled it with all black to anchor the look.

    Meagan
    www.meagansmoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty jacket! Im sure you will get so much wear out of it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The embroidery details on this jacket are amazing! And a faux leather jacket is such a necessity. Love this look on you!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh!! The detailing on this jacket is SO cute! Love how you can transition it for spring too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously cannot wait for it to get cool enough to break out my leather jacket! Love this look on you girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful jacket, Victoria! Love the detailing! Perfect for college! Great photos! xo

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cutie pie, looking fabulous!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How old do you have to be to drink coffee?
    Coffee

    ReplyDelete