Tricks or Treats!

October 31, 2016











Happy Halloween Everyone! 

I hope you all had a wonderful and amazing weekend! I spent mine studying and resting. On Friday I hit my head pretty bad and sustained a small head injury and whiplash. So I spent the weekend resting and trying to get my neck to feel better. 

However, I am so excited that Halloween is today! I LOVE Halloween so much! It is one of my favorite holidays and it just starts the holiday season for me! I love the little kids when they come and get candy! It brings back so many amazing memories! I spent so many years trick or treating and eating all the chocolate from my candy stash! I never was a pretzel girl, always chocolate!!!

This year Patches and I are handing out candy tonight and he is wearing a very special costume! He decided this year that he wants to be a lumberjack. Including a beard and everything!

I decided today to stay with the Halloween theme and do a small Halloween style post! Since this girl isn't amazing with costumes.

I hope that you all have an amazing Halloween and don't eat too much candy today! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am glad you are ok, how scary to hit your head so hard! I hope that you have a great Halloween and are feeling better soon!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are you?! I absolutely LOVE this Halloween outfit! I'm so sorry to hear about your injury--so glad you're feeling better!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I would totally wear today! Perfect colors and the skulls are so fun! Happy Halloween!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the orange and black for Halloween! Cute scarf!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, hope you're ok, lady!!! Sounds terrible! What a great look for Halloween! Love the pop of orange and love that hat! Hope you have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this chic Halloween look! I hope you feel getter soon. Have a terrific week!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete